Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Official Terminator3 Thread'

Poster
    relax ladies .. hmmz.. i didnt like matrix reloaded that much, but i think T3 will be way more boring. i heard the acting was gay also. oh and also, terminators cant fly =D

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    After putting up with months of mutiple posts of "is the matrix reloaded on kazaa yet" we've now got to put up with "is t3 on there yet" Fan-flippin-tastic.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Come on guys start thinking, i already merged 3 of these questions.....

1 st read if someone else posted the question
    2nd think... then you knew it can't be out yet!
    3rd.... well you shouldn't post then.... doubles/triples

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hmm...Im fine with this thread existing as long as 10,000 others exactly alike dont start popping up. Please dont make a new thread just because the group who released the file happens to be different (we did not need a seperate thread for all the different types of reloaded files: centropy, apm, screener, etc). Just keep it all in here. Anywho, getting back on topic...I really dont see a way too compare the two films. I will say though, that while Terminator was an excellent sci-fi film, Terminator 2 set the standard for the actions films we watch today. I mean go back and watch it and see how much of it has been re-hashed in films since then. I myself was actually disapointed with Reloaded, not to the extent that I wouldnt want to go see Revolutions (I mean there were some twists that Im just dying to find out about), but I did think the film had major flaws. Now do I think T3 will also be dissapointing...eghh...again its a very different film. You dont have to do as much thinking with a film like this. That doesnt mean if the plot sucks I wont bash it (cuz I will) but it still requires much less from the audience than the Matrix films. I personally believe that this film will be hignly entertaining, not as good as the first 2, but a competent and enjoyable summer farce. Plus...there are those last 40minutes which absolutely no one knows about. So dont lose faith guys...

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    I would like to bet that there will be 15 new topics at least and then some, by the time this film comes out.

$20 Il bet any offers?

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Well it's not just T3, probaly be Newbie posts about The Hulk, Matrix Revoulotions, LOTR The Return of the King.

Get ready for a barage of is it out yet is? it on kazza?

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    T3 is gonna be da bomb Matrix Reloaded wasen't great as i expected to be tho...........

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Yeah I agree that Matrix wasnt as great as expected, but I dont know if id quite say that T3 is going to be the bomb...yet. I mean the trailers look cool, but id be cautious this summer, with all the big sequels coming out, there are bound to be a handful that are dissapointments. Oh and Azn...I like the thing your doing matching your avatar with your sig...very nice (Reminds me of someone I know...hmmm )

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    BANNED
    I can just imagine 100 thread of t3 t3 ala like overrated matrrix reloaded matrix reloaded most dissapointing movie ive seen in a while

about T3 June 2 is that for sure??? all the files are fakes on kazaa i message someone with it and said "thank god for varifeds its becasue of assholes like u we use them?. he replyed "im trying to get the real movie like u cock breath". I then said "then why the f*ck u sharing a fake dont u know how to rename or delete". he then never replyed back

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Link...yup June 2 Anywho, about all the different T3 threads...yup I already see them coming, I pm'ed jetje about changing the description of this thread to 'the official t3 thread' I mean of course there will always be those cluless noobs asking "is it out yet" but when this hopefully gets changed Ill try to keep it bumped near the top half of the first page so that we hopefully wont have as many ( I know its hopeful thinking).

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast