Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Celtic Lost!

DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Originally posted by JPaul@21 May 2003 - 23:01
    Ah that explains it. You're an idiot.
    That's exactly what i was thinking, Pete

:'( :'( :'( Celtic lost, but i don't mind - Arsenal won the cup, theres 2 italian teams in the Euro Champ finals, Bobo is still bald, and Man Utd suck - football is good
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate+22 May 2003 - 00:20--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DarthInsinuate @ 22 May 2003 - 00:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JPaul@21 May 2003 - 23:01
    Ah that explains it. You&#39;re an idiot.
    That&#39;s exactly what i was thinking, Pete

:&#39;( :&#39;( :&#39;( Celtic lost, but i don&#39;t mind - Arsenal won the cup, theres 2 italian teams in the Euro Champ finals, Bobo is still bald, and Man Utd suck - football is good [/b][/quote]
    Have you been drinking Lionel

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Originally posted by JPaul@22 May 2003 - 00:01

Football has been about for in excess of 100 years. The Team I support - Glasgow Celtic - was formed in 1888. That&#39;s 115 years of history.

The most popular spectator sport is Football. The biggest sporting event in the world is the World Cup.

If you seriously think I will accept your cultural imperialism you are sadly mistaken.

I actually like your game and go to watch it on a regular basis. However outside of the US it is really nothing more than a minority sport. You call it what you want, no-one else really cares.
    Be careful, you&#39;re about to be accused of being "anti-american"&#33; Or even worse, French&#33;

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Come on you guys... Don&#39;t start arguing about this, we are from different countries with different cultures and let&#39;s just live with that.

This is just football (Yes, football, foot + ball says everything) and the game already ended. In my opinion the victory of Porto was completly deserved, although the Celtic guys fought really well, but I admit that there can be different opinions.

Better luck next time (in case of playing against a non-Portuguese team, eheheh )&#33;

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Such emotion over a pointless exercise of kicking a ball into a net.

Who gives a crap about soccer, it&#39;s stupid&#33;

or baseball or football or basketball&#33;

My point, life must still be good if we can pretend that these diversions have any importance. When we have real problems, we will realize what a luxury it is to give a shit about any sport.

Remember 9/11, do you remember if your favorite team won or lost? Seems almost absurdly pointless, eh.

I want to live in a world where people get all pissy about nonsense.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. Lounge   -   #26
    hypoluxa3k
    well, what can i say.

"To the Celtic Team,
    The Players, The Management, The Coaches and all of the rest of the staff. And to the Supporters who went to Seville and all around Europe.
    Thanks for That. You couldn&#39;t have put any more in to it."

well said&#33;

i&#39;ve never cried over a football game but i did last night.

what&#39;s hard to take was that brazilian freak dairy lea (or however you spell his name) dived and play acted...yet he wins the man of the match&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?

although i congratulate Jose Mourinho, nuff respect for the guy, and i&#39;m sure he&#39;ll go far in his career.

HAIL HAIL

PS. MICHEL PLATINI FOR UEFA PRESIDENT&#33;&#33;&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    USA&#33; USA&#33; USA&#33; USA&#33; Oh wait, sorry. Shut up you&#33;

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Poster
    yeah its gutting when you lose, my team nottingham forest went out the playoffs after going 2-0 up away to lose 4-3 to sheffield utd in the 2nd half of extra time by an own goal from 1 of the biggest legends the club has ever seen (des walker)..how gay is that? had my hotel booked at cardiff too, had to cancel

hard luck celtic..at least you knocked out those scouse bastards along the way thats all that matters

fuck Derby County

9. Lounge   -   #29
    hypoluxa3k
    Originally posted by Paul_NFFC@22 May 2003 - 09:22
    hard luck celtic..at least you knocked out those scouse bastards along the way thats all that matters
    YEAH&#33;
    and Graeme Souness too&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #30
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Originally posted by JPaul+22 May 2003 - 00:01--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 22 May 2003 - 00:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -DarthInsinuate@22 May 2003 - 00:20
    <!--QuoteBegin--JPaul
    @21 May 2003 - 23:01

That&#39;s exactly what i was thinking, Pete

:&#39;( :&#39;( :&#39;( Celtic lost, but i don&#39;t mind - Arsenal won the cup, theres 2 italian teams in the Euro Champ finals, Bobo is still bald, and Man Utd suck - football is good
    Have you been drinking Lionel [/b][/quote]
    i meant - Pete as in Peter Falk = Lieutenant Columbo

Good luck with the league you green hooped ones
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast