Thread: Wollaton Park

Fully aware of the sort of reponses I would get in this place, I figured I would try here anyway as one of several places to ask this; for my college course I have been told to do some primary research on an event that I am planning. For this event and for the primary research, I have decided (told by the woman in the group) to ask if anybody here is aware of Wollaton Park, knows the location of Wollaton Park and would travel to Nottingham to see some class acts from around the world, for a resonable fee of course.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    I am not aware of Wollaton Park. I do not know the location of Wollaton Park, however I would travel to Nottingham for a nominal fee of £5,000.

Please PM me for a full list of my requirements, and for details of my bank account where you can deposit my fee. Thanks.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    No i'm not aware of it, till you just mentioned it.

I just googlised "Wollaton Park" and now that I am aware of it, and know it's location, I will be steering clear of it. No amount of money would get me there.

What are these 'class acts from around the world' pray tell? Is Keith Harris And Orville considered a class act? To what course exactly does this event pertain to? Leisure Management?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    lynx's Avatar .
    I've been to Wollaton Park. It was a long time age, but since you didn't specify a time limit I claim my prize.

What's the best way to cook deer steaks, anyway?
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx View Post
    I've been to Wollaton Park. It was a long time age, but since you didn't specify a time limit I claim my prize.

What's the best way to cook deer steaks, anyway?
    Simmered slowly in minimal olive oil with a light sprinkling of cinnamon, with onions and/or slivered apples.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    I have never heard of said park.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "