Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: crysis - when??

MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by jokzor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420 View Post

Yup, otherwise you're mental. It's like buying your popcorn 6 months before the film you're going to see has hit the cinemas.
    lol wait.. you think i'm gonna buy the games when they are out, and play them in the end of the year?
    lol, who the is the retarded here?
    Obviously you. Things like basic reading comprehension seem to be beyond you as well. The popcorn represents the hardware in my analogy, you loon.
    Last edited by MCHeshPants420; 02-13-2007 at 10:07 AM.

2. Games   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by DorisInsinuate View Post

A better analogy would be:

It's like buying popcorn, but paying extra for some more butter, 6 months before the potentially mediocre movie (that anyone else with regular popcorn can also watch) arrives, but you have more butter, so your movie experience is a bit spiffier.

You are both wrong.. is like waiting 6 months for the hd-dvd version to come out and then watch it for the first time with better quality AND popcorn, as far as i believe, i won't miss anything out of the games for waiting..

idiots..
    Well that's just the worst, most unimaginative analogy I've ever heard, and you have the cheek to call us idiots. Okay...
    Last edited by MCHeshPants420; 02-13-2007 at 10:08 AM.

3. Games   -   #33
    and by the way, buying the popcorn 6 months earlier, is buying a gf8800 by now, got it?
    now get your pants up
    Which is what I said in my very first post. I also said buying the 8800 is a waste of money given that DX10 isn't supported by any games yet. Better to wait until the games come out until you start the expensive process of upgrading your PC.

These are quite basic concepts to understand by the way, I haven't seen someone miss the point(s) quite so badly in here for a while. They should award you some sort of 'STUPID' award. Then again, you'd only try to choke on the award or procreate with it.

4. Games   -   #34
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420 View Post
    and by the way, buying the popcorn 6 months earlier, is buying a gf8800 by now, got it?
    now get your pants up
    Which is what I said in my very first post. I also said buying the 8800 is a waste of money given that DX10 isn't supported by any games yet. Better to wait until the games come out until you start the expensive process of upgrading your PC.

These are quite basic concepts to understand by the way, I haven't seen someone miss the point(s) quite so badly in here for a while. They should award you some sort of 'STUPID' award. Then again, you'd only try to choke on the award or procreate with it.
    Great, now what part here didn't you understand?

lol wait.. you think i'm gonna buy the games when they are out, and play them in the end of the year?
    lol, who the is the retarded here?
    edit: i'm not gonna buy neither the hardware neither the software for waiting on the other one :p

but if you wanna keep believing it so you have an excuse to argue go on, i really care about what you or any other "let me feed my ego taking stupid conclusions and throwing them on the forum" thinks

it's no wonder you end up ignoring users
    Last edited by jokzor; 02-16-2007 at 04:57 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234