Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223

Thread: oink invites seller

this is disturbing, I found this thread while I was search for things about oink to find that you can only view that thread if you are a member of oink, which I am not.... XD

2. BitTorrent   -   #222
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    haha, thought about calling in a bomb threat to his school using ip-relay and saying it was him.

i once did that at my own school and we got out for 2 hours and they never traced it back to me since i used a school-ip laptop. they almost sued the company because the company wouldn't give them the IP and once they did give them the IP it was just the schools gateway. and even after that, some older student (i was a freshman at the time) was telling everyone that it was him.

oh, the fun of ip-relay.

3. BitTorrent   -   #223
    hmmmm... can't access the site...

4. BitTorrent   -   #224
    AnestesiaGeral's Avatar SickBoy BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    No doubt: OWNED!!!!

What a crazy family.

What was going on their heads??

5. BitTorrent   -   #225
    n00b
    for the record, he is still pulling this shit, he just got another 3 people banned at bmtv

6. BitTorrent   -   #226
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by djkamikaze View Post
    for the record, he is still pulling this shit, he just got another 3 people banned at bmtv
    Yeah of course. I know a few people who sell invites not on a business like scale but for extra cash here and there. They are pretty popular on campus in my University. Lot of students hear about oink and bitmetv but can't get in.

btw its not hard to find the info, but the only way to get it is buy an invite from the guy or get in touch with one of his buyers.

7. BitTorrent   -   #227
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Submission View Post
    Yeah of course. I know a few people who sell invites not on a business like scale but for extra cash here and there. They are pretty popular on campus in my University. Lot of students hear about oink and bitmetv but can't get in.

btw its not hard to find the info, but the only way to get it is buy an invite from the guy or get in touch with one of his buyers.
    BT invites is the new drugs.

8. BitTorrent   -   #228
    Vercors's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I guess I was right after all
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...85#post1715557

9. BitTorrent   -   #229
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post
    BT invites is the new drugs.
    worse than crack.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223