Thread: Invites? Ive never been invited....

Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17

Question Mark

Hello all,

Im starting to figure things out, I have never been offered an invite to any site...Though I donate to every site I use frequently and My share ratio is always pretty good I still dont know how one gets an invite..So I figured Id try this...I am a big fan of dvdr sites..I am a regular on Torrent-Bytes, Bitsoup and Torrent Damage. Im lost my Revolutiontt login becuase I lost internet and hadnt logged on in a while...My goal is to find 1 or to good dvdr sites to call my home, become a power user and share more than I take....Im an old schooler who is not really asking for invites, but more so asking for tips and help to know what sites are good for dvdr and how people even get invites. I have heard through forums that Pisexy, Torrentit and Torrentleech are the best for dvdr's....Thanks in advance for any/ all help !!!!!!

Seed on

Dave
    [email protected]

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by pjvedder View Post
    Hello all,

Im starting to figure things out, I have never been offered an invite to any site...Though I donate to every site I use frequently and My share ratio is always pretty good I still dont know how one gets an invite..So I figured Id try this...I am a big fan of dvdr sites..I am a regular on Torrent-Bytes, Bitsoup and Torrent Damage. Im lost my Revolutiontt login becuase I lost internet and hadnt logged on in a while...My goal is to find 1 or to good dvdr sites to call my home, become a power user and share more than I take....Im an old schooler who is not really asking for invites, but more so asking for tips and help to know what sites are good for dvdr and how people even get invites. I have heard through forums that Pisexy, Torrentit and Torrentleech are the best for dvdr's....Thanks in advance for any/ all help !!!!!!

Seed on

Dave
    [email protected]
    Hey Davey Man,

That seems starnge

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    you must have been visiting some outdated forums since torrentit have been close for almost over a year now. you heard right about pisexy and torrentleech being good dvdr sites though. If you really want invites, stick around. Lots of people give freebies around here.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    buddy's Avatar Wanabe saint! BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    You seem to be genuine.. so I'll invite you to TL. Pls PM me a different e-mail ID. Since you have posted this mail in open.. It might get backlisted by the tracker and hence get both you and the inviter in trouble

Include some screenies for proof too

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    gino77's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    U R Stranger In The Right Place..

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    metal maniac's Avatar ThrashSpeedDeath\m/ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    R.I.P. torrentit was a great site.That's where I got my tales from the crypt season sets from.Nobody else had it. Damn shame.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    taba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    also NB is great 4 dvd