Thread: Help Needed

Vakill's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I have a show and the size of is different from the site i want to seed it on, by 5 or 6 mb, Am i still able to seed it? if yes, how?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    if its the same file but say maybe the sample file is missing then you will probably have to uncheck the box that needs to be selected to download the sample and just make sure the name is the same and I believe that should work for you.

Is the file a scene release and if so the reason I could see there being a size difference from one site to another is either the sample is missing or a rar was corrupt when you download it from the first site.

But to answer your question yes you should be able to just download the torrent file from the tracker you wish to seed too an point it the file you downloaded from the first site and if you dont mind just let it do the hash checking and download the extra 6mbs and then it should start seeding.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post
    if its the same file but say maybe the sample file is missing then you will probably have to uncheck the box that needs to be selected to download the sample and just make sure the name is the same and I believe that should work for you.

Is the file a scene release and if so the reason I could see there being a size difference from one site to another is either the sample is missing or a rar was corrupt when you download it from the first site.

But to answer your question yes you should be able to just download the torrent file from the tracker you wish to seed too an point it the file you downloaded from the first site and if you dont mind just let it do the hash checking and download the extra 6mbs and then it should start seeding.

Yep yep.. Wondering thing about torrents you can dl them from anywhere and as long as it was the same file originally you should be able to resume it cause it does hash checking. You did an excellent job explaining this
    Couldnt have worded it better myself.