Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: have [IndieTorrents]and[BiT-HDTV]

Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    actually it is still a level 4 according to the WIAW thread... wonder why that is...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    check the new posts. buddy. maybe they brought it back up, but it came down to three recently

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    according to first page its at 4, I glanced at the latest pages and didnt find a thing about it...

But its the same thing with IT as any good specialized site, if you like they stuff the specialize in you really want it, if your not into it, you have no reason to have it...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    end's Avatar end.Member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteghost View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Backslash View Post
    it's no longer rated four. it was brought down BECAUSE THERE WASN'T as much demand. i love indietorrents myself but i know no one really wants an indietorrents account anymore
    Yeah, come to think of it, TL or ST is far more popular, than IT and BITHDTV, since I hav e been around, { Not reall;y that long, LOL } this is like the first time I saw some one offering.

lol but i am little noob on private trackers and i donīt have much to offer so i decided post this in the hope that someones gets interest
    Last edited by end; 02-02-2007 at 09:17 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12