Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: any sites that have releases from 2-3 months ago, well seeded + lot of exclusives?

Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    link for co?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    double post

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    From CO:

"We are registered with the government of the People's Republic of China as a legal BitTorrent site. We must not be offensive to our hosts. Chinese law forbids us from discussing Chinese politics and/or internal policies in a critical manner, and we must respect our host country."

Strange...

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by randomtw View Post
    Is there any sites that have movie releases from 2-3 months ago that's well seeded? Also any sites that have exclusives of really good old movies or just a general database of old movies? Just looking for something that you can search for a good old movie you've just heard about and can still be able to dl it.

Tl, BS, SCT, FTN all have older releases.
    We ussually have alot of older movies on my site as well. If you dont see it on my site you can request it as well as the same on bitsoup ussually. I have at least a years worth of most major releases.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by aburyach View Post
    From CO:

"We are registered with the government of the People's Republic of China as a legal BitTorrent site. We must not be offensive to our hosts. Chinese law forbids us from discussing Chinese politics and/or internal policies in a critical manner, and we must respect our host country."

Strange...
    Freedom of speech ftw!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Freedom of speech is just a technical term. You can say many things that will make you be shunned by society and force you to live like a social hermit for the rest of your life. And don't get me started on politics. All FOS allows you to do is not get jailed. >.<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12