Thread: Good Magazine Tracker?

chip19's Avatar a chip off ol' death BT Rep: +4
    Does anyone know a good tracker for magazines? I know you can find some on Isohunt and even occasionally on a general private tracker, but they don't have a lot of the things I would want. I have a lot of subscriptions, and I probably pay close to $200 on magazines a year (yeah, call me crazy). Well, I figured if I torrented them I would have some extra cash.

Some of the things I would be interested in are Wired, Sports Illustrated, ESPN (not so much any more), Linux Journal, GQ, The Economist, Popular Science, and some others that don't really matter. Also, my girlfriend gets Cosmo, so I figured I could cut that off the bill too.

A search of the site yielded http://www.zinoku.com.cn, but I'm skeptical because everyone says the files are EXEs... any others?

If you know any magazine trackers, that would be great. Even if it doesn't have all the magazines I listed, any little bit would help. I was also hoping that a private community would let me make requests. Thanks in advance
    Last edited by chip19; 02-03-2007 at 03:03 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Bitme usually has PopSci and Economist mags

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    chip19's Avatar a chip off ol' death BT Rep: +4
    I do have BitMe. I'll have to check that out (I was under the apprently wrong assumption that it was only ebooks).

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    OiNK's Pink Palace has some magazines in the eBooks (nonfiction) section, including at least a few that you mentioned above.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    kaii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Try http://www.ebookshare.net/, it has some magazines torrents

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    hi chip 19 ,sup ?? what site does your girl get the cosmo from?? help need it for work asap.thanks man

too much time,thing is you need an invitation or have to be a member of oink,how about you sending me one??
    Last edited by abiwtheboy; 05-31-2007 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    burtz's Avatar †Guitar POWER useR† BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    demonoid has a good books>magazine section. bitme has some too.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Now go away.