Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Sct Acc Disabled

gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by aburyach View Post
    PLZ DNT TYEP IN CPS. IT MKAES U HRD TO READ.

rant done
    He is just expressing his anger....
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    f@flot's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    wow sorry for you dude maybe low ratio and you didn't noticed or something...

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    They banned most polish ranges to my knowledge. I beleive it was them that did similiar to Isreal last year as well hehehe

like 80 - 90% of the cheaters in torrent communities come from those 2 countries beleive it or not. Which is why some trackers feel the need to just ban them all. I personally only ban users when we catch them. I dont see the point in banning a bunch of bad users but banning a ton of good users at the same time.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    They banned most polish ranges to my knowledge. I beleive it was them that did similiar to Isreal last year as well hehehe

like 80 - 90% of the cheaters in torrent communities come from those 2 countries beleive it or not. Which is why some trackers feel the need to just ban them all. I personally only ban users when we catch them. I dont see the point in banning a bunch of bad users but banning a ton of good users at the same time.
    I agree with that.....

What happened to innocent until proven guilty....
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

Ban Polish people? PT is so nice though... But I agree with banning Israelis, they are almost (emphasis on almost) all dirty cheating scum. No wonder there are no Israeli BT sites.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    I heard they only banned like 5 members because they were under suspicion of selling invites.....i did not know they banned all polish IP's which is new to me really!!!!
    lol
    belive me mate, there was much more then 5 peeps banned))
    and no they didnt banned all pl isps, they are just disablind pl accounts, no isps,if i said so then it was mistake.....
    well i guess im not lucky in that case to be polish(((
    never cheated though(((
    seedbox 100mbit, good ratio, and all was gone like that,,,,,,,,,ehhhh
    Last edited by walczanin; 02-03-2007 at 11:42 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Vercors's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Ban Polish people? PT is so nice though... But I agree with banning Israelis, they are almost (emphasis on almost) all dirty cheating scum. No wonder there are no Israeli BT sites.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Dr. Lecter's Avatar Zeppelin For Life BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15

why do u think that Polish r better users than Israelies ?
    I know some mods/admins & from them I know that there r a lot of Polish cheaters.
    There r a lot of good trusted Israeli members here who are not cheaters & for them u are making a bad reputation & that can harm them in their tradings. don't emphasis & don't do any favors, what u r doing is plain bashing & insulting.

AssuMption iS tHe mOthEr oF All fUcKuPs !

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lecter View Post

why do u think that Polish r better users than Israelies ?
    I know some mods/admins & from them I know that there r a lot of Polish cheaters.
    There r a lot of good trusted Israeli members here who are not cheaters & for them u are making a bad reputation & that can harm them in their tradings. don't emphasis & don't do any favors, what u r doing is plain bashing & insulting.
    thats true, no need to do that
    i bet there are a lot good trusted traders in ISR /POL / CHN and so on....
    so its kinda sad when sites like sct or other are banning certain nationalities((((((

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Sorry, did not mean to bash any particular nationality. Even though I did say "almost" and even put emphasis on it...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast