Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oink problems

Quote Originally Posted by FalconsSB View Post
    What did you major and minor in Hopkins?

And jeez.. that's gonna be hard.. 3.7 and 35+ MCAT.. A friend of my dad got a 40 on his MCAT, had a 3.6GPA out of UNC-CH, and went to Chicago. But man, I need to study in college. Right now I have a 4.7 weighted GPA and 3.6 unweighted GPA with 2150 SAT in the junior year of high school because I slack off a lot. However, I do a shit load of EC's too.

Thanks for the info, dude.
    I'm a Sophmore, my majors are Neurobiology/physiology and Philosophy. High school is such a joke compared to college man. It is all about time management though. Last year I didn't have any at all and it showed. This year I have really buckled down, it is still difficult to keep pace sometimes, but it is so much easier to manage this way.

Med school and what comes after is my obsession so if you have any more questions just PM me.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Alright, I'll come up with a lot of questions.. Btw, do you have AIM? PM me about that, because it'll be a lot easier to communicate.
    No Whining

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    klubhead's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    I'm a 3rd year med student now, and i jerked around a lot during undergrad. but let me be the first to tell you, i straightened up so fast once i started med school. In all honesty, I think if you aren't in one of the top 10 medical programs in the nation, then all the rest of the medical schools are on the same level and it really depends on how hard you study. the only difference i'd look at when choosing med schools is by looking at their match lists and seeing which one matches well in your specialty. of course this is all pure speculation seeing as i don't match for another year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12