Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Tired of chasing F*N/SCT

DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by jelll View Post
    you're lucky they went for it on that 4th down instead of kicking the field goal cuz it kept the point total at 46 instead of 49.
    Haha i was thinking the exact same thing. I thought i was lost for sure because that FG woulda made the score more than 48 which woulda made me lose the bet. Then i saw them go for it and i felt like in heaven since i knew the bears would try for a TD (which wouldve been hard) instead a FG in their next possession.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by DefianceX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jelll View Post
    you're lucky they went for it on that 4th down instead of kicking the field goal cuz it kept the point total at 46 instead of 49.
    Haha i was thinking the exact same thing. I thought i was lost for sure because that FG woulda made the score more than 48 which woulda made me lose the bet. Then i saw them go for it and i felt like in heaven since i knew the bears would try for a TD (which wouldve been hard) instead a FG in their next possession.
    yeah...congrats though. i picked the bears

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    thanks bro

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    iStix's Avatar I'm rich b*ch!!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hehe colts won... Lucky me.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    PooBar's Avatar TorrentSlut BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    to say you only started torrent @ christmas you have done very well getting what you have gotten in such a very short time,5:weeks..

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    Torrent Addict BT Rep: +2
    So are you hoping someone will give you ScT or FTN out of sympathy for your frustration?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    well, with a bit of creative thinking I managed to get a free FTN invite. (from elsewhere, not this site)

not bad, considering I only started with private trackers just before christmas

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    and FTN is nice!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345