Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: janiator?

Can someone tell me what exactly is janiator? I heard that it's a tracker but in Google it says they have 3x200mpbs servers, what do they need them for? Are they a direct download site or something?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Seems interesting...Site seems down, I had to go in with Google's cache.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Artakserksis View Post
    Can someone tell me what exactly is janiator? I heard that it's a tracker but in Google it says they have 3x200mpbs servers, what do they need them for? Are they a direct download site or something?
    They acctually use 3 10mbit servers despite what they say.
    The site acctually is kinda ugly looking and has a bad rep within the community.
    Janiator himself used to upload in a few differant communities which he was doing just to steal members.

Funny thing in the end he screwed alot of the people who originally joined his site by getting donations off them and then banning them all off his site for pretty stupid reasons.

P.S. The servers would be used to seed new files. But thats not that much speed anyways when sites like F** and SCT have multiple 100mbit servers.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    mitsuevo03's Avatar Member BT Rep: +1
    janiator is a pretty good site. I've been a member since they started and it has its advantages at times. They are just getting started with their new site and new servers so their future should be good

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    How much content do they have?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quite a bit of stuff that SCT would have. I noticed he downloads most of the files from there and TL alot.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    Quite a bit of stuff that SCT would have. I noticed he downloads most of the files from there and TL alot.
    Heh, torrent stealer

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    He cannot get stuff from many trackers, as he was disabled for being an utter leech. Even donations could not save him.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post

He cannot get stuff from many trackers, as he was disabled for being an utter leech. Even donations could not save him.
    LMAO exactly.
    But ive managed to see him on a few sites lately. (Some of his info probably changed.)

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    I have been a member of www.janiatorworld.com for 18months now since they started they were slow to build up but now they are so fast on their torrents and with many scene stuff that the so called scene groups out there they get same time from other members dont forget every torrent site takes from one and uploads to another and still seed on both sites till 1:1 sometime 50 to 100% more I have been a premium member since they changed servers and site name I was told this was because they could not take the domain name to another company due to the contact terms. They keep everybody up to date and are very very friendly staff So for what you guys are saying about them then to be totally honoust no site is better than another and anyway loads of these private torrent sites slag another torrent site of thats just the name of the game really I have great download speeds from them as i use their ftp servers i get my full download speed of 20meg now its been updated via virgin media and when on the 10meg i got great speeds to.
    They now offer free on demand content and soon to be music as well very soon so i can not knock them for their quality. Why dont you guys stop slagging sites of and just get on with your time spent better.. I hope this may help in others out there that like dislike the site.......all best Kazzy001 june 3rd

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast