Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: One The FTWR Spies Who Betrayed us has finally fallen in our hands (We Got Him)

lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    in the second screenshot above, it shows the person reporting using the login SomeOne1, which is also an alias of the ebay invite seller that oink busted earlier this week:

Florin also has the following known aliases: Flori, florin15, superman246, sharmait, klajdi10, king13yami, kingyami, king15yami, utunes, albanian, amit_66, snofy, fent, SomeOne1 and ssmasta.
    And the following known email addresses: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

so i took the nickname that he uses there and after alot of hard work and searches that took some weeks i reached the guy who uses that nickname
    so are you saying that you reached the person who uses the nickname SomeOne1? are you saying that SomeOne1 = touvex = the spy?

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    okay now someone bust him

ZOMG TOUVEX WAS TRADING INVITES. I know I can get him on sct, since they basically ban you for breathing. Should I?

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by lysine View Post
    in the second screenshot above, it shows the person reporting using the login SomeOne1, which is also an alias of the ebay invite seller that oink busted earlier this week:

so i took the nickname that he uses there and after alot of hard work and searches that took some weeks i reached the guy who uses that nickname
    so are you saying that you reached the person who uses the nickname SomeOne1? are you saying that SomeOne1 = touvex = the spy?
    Interesting.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    lol you went to a lot of effort, for what, really?

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire
    Should I?
    do it

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    You did all this and your calling him a spy?

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    lol you went to a lot of effort, for what, really?
    Because snitches suck.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    So does this "spy" own that site or is he an admin there or anything because if so that makes a big difference.I can understand someone trying to protect there own website and rules but if he is just some guy trying to kiss ass and get brownie points then he needs a good ass kickin'.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000 View Post
    So does this "spy" own that site or is he an admin there or anything because if so that makes a big difference.I can understand someone trying to protect there own website and rules but if he is just some guy trying to kiss ass and get brownie points then he needs a good ass kickin'.
    Bingo.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Gimpz to the max.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast