Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: One The FTWR Spies Who Betrayed us has finally fallen in our hands (We Got Him)

carbon75's Avatar Stronger than steel
    Quote Originally Posted by Invite Rights View Post
    Ok here is the simple version

1)touvex isn't SERVERNET

2)touvex is amember who got SERVERNET ftwr account by Trading and afterthat he reported alot of fst members causing mass bans to alot of them

3)touvex is the spy who got caught after we have made avery hard and deep search to get him

4)touvex's acc screenshots is posted in public because he has finally been identified as one of the spies we were looking for and he can face all the shame and disgrace from all the members here who lost their accs because of him

capisci?
    1) You must know SERVERNET then to know that the account was traded. Can't you just give invites away?

2) You must have talked to the admins at ftwr in order to know why the bans occurred.

3) You must have been doing something else hard and deep.

4) You must know that any screenshot can be faked, so you didn't really show anything.

I support the idea of "invite rights" meaning that you can do what you want with your invites, but the user Invite Rights is an idiot.

2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by carbon75 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Invite Rights View Post
    Ok here is the simple version

1)touvex isn't SERVERNET

2)touvex is amember who got SERVERNET ftwr account by Trading and afterthat he reported alot of fst members causing mass bans to alot of them

3)touvex is the spy who got caught after we have made avery hard and deep search to get him

4)touvex's acc screenshots is posted in public because he has finally been identified as one of the spies we were looking for and he can face all the shame and disgrace from all the members here who lost their accs because of him

capisci?
    1) You must know SERVERNET then to know that the account was traded. Can't you just give invites away?

2) You must have talked to the admins at ftwr in order to know why the bans occurred.

3) You must have been doing something else hard and deep.

4) You must know that any screenshot can be faked, so you didn't really show anything.

I support the idea of "invite rights" meaning that you can do what you want with your invites, but the user Invite Rights is an idiot.
    read all of the story in other threads and you will have the answers to your questions

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    LOL Melvin never ceases to amaze me with his witty humor... I am just a little upset that I was not named for my secret club post... I have a tophoes account with a 60gb buffer anyone want it? JK LOL Busting Melvins balls of course!

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    LOL Melvin never ceases to amaze me with his witty humor...

Humor???

I thought he was being serious when he said that Invite Rights wore pink panties. Damn. I've only gone and told all my mates now, and even provided screenshots as proof.

5. BitTorrent   -   #95
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    LOL Melvin never ceases to amaze me with his witty humor...

Humor???

I thought he was being serious when he said that Invite Rights wore pink panties. Damn. I've only gone and told all my mates now, and even provided screenshots as proof.

Right on! Tell them that the PPC needs more members and we do not want Invite to be alone... They can report all other Pink Pantie Wearing members to Melvins PM! LOL He will assure that the proof is posted for everyone to see!

I want to start a private club on FST too! I think I will name my club BBC (Ball Busting Anonymous) You Brits should like that…Of course it will be a completely anonymous club and all identities will be a secret except mine. Anyone want to join? Our first mission is to hunt down possible member of the PPC and publicly display screenshots and ban them to the PPC forever! I really need more members, because I am lazy as hell and I will probably just randomly pick a FST member and accuse them of being a secret PPC agent…
    Last edited by SHUVT; 02-07-2007 at 04:05 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #96
    Quote Originally Posted by damned123
    i was at ftwr like 2 days and x ed out
    me too

7. BitTorrent   -   #97
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    Invite Rights, after looking over your posts, and the posts of another member here, it's pretty obvious what your regular user name is. The random capitalization of words gives you away... you should probably try harder to conceal that next time.

8. BitTorrent   -   #98
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Ohh dam i thought i did a good job hiding it
    eee

9. BitTorrent   -   #99
    mags23's Avatar Canadian Bastard BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Nah, Invite's grammar is still better than yours! hehe
    "I predict this motel will be standing until I pay my bill"
    - Warren Zevon

10. BitTorrent   -   #100
    Chi Pheo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    You guys have a good sense of humor.

" Knowing nothing is the true knowledge. "

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast