Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: One The FTWR Spies Who Betrayed us has finally fallen in our hands (We Got Him)

hi

Dear Members and Friends

i am so glad today to annouce you that one of the ftwr spies has finally fallen into our hands

The spy was apart of leaking information about fst members to the ftwr staff after reporting alot of trades that has been done in the invite section and which has led to the mass ban of alot of FST members

This spy has betrayed FST members and make alot of members here lose their accs

I have been Tracking that spy since awhile now and we finally got his id and here is the story

Acouple of Weeks ago i have noticed amember reporting our trades at the invites section in the leak thread at the ftwr forums ,he reported everysingle trade that was happening in the invites section regarding ftwr and this is some screenshots from their leak thread

so i took the nickname that he uses there and after alot of hard work and searches that took some weeks i reached the guy who uses that nickname

i got to know afterthat that this member has traded that account with our spy in here and that acc the the spy uses wasn't traded by the spy and that he used it till the ftwr staff decided to ban the acc after his reports (for some unknown reasons-Probably because he has finished his job here after most FST members were banned and he also has his main acc there which is given to him by the admin himself)

Our spy has fallen finally and we are sure that anyone who betrayed fst members will fall sooner or later

The spy uses the name touvex here in FST and that's the link to his profile

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/touvex-118400

The Spy uses these mails also (Feel Free to do whatever u like to his mails)

[email protected]
    [email protected]

i have reached to his main acc at FTWR and what abig surprise to findout that he is invited by the admin there himself (take alook)

and here is some screenshots of the spy's accs at different trackers (he uses the same name )

This spy was atrader also who decided to betray FST members so if anyone would like to report him to any tracker ,feel free to do what u want guys

Thx alot for the Guys Who helped me catch this spy

Regards
    Invite Rights

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    busted
    lets hunt them down
    thats pathetic btw.........hes been betraying all of us since a while back.....so many disabled accs............all because of him

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Great Job ,Fuck The Spies

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    exposure

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    ftwr is overrated

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    How did you do all this????
    Last edited by gamer4eva; 02-05-2007 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Typo
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by decay- View Post
    ftwr is overrated
    its not about rating mate
    its about trust

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    DoN BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Wow!!! Shocked
    Great research though!
    Last edited by TorrentJunky; 02-05-2007 at 12:28 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    n00brific :) BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    ftwr = crap

i don't really care about the community at trackers because i really don't have time to get to the know it anyway

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    C[a]N's Avatar ArchWayisHardWay BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Latest Reputation Received
    SERVERNET
    interesting...

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast