Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is bitme really the best e-learning?

Anyone think another site is better?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by aftereffects
    no

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by aftereffects View Post
    Yes, myself I've switched to bitspyder and after being a bitme member in the past I must say I'm more satisfied with it.

But in the end, best sites are simply the ones which have the main focus on what you are looking for. Documentaries, take MVG. 3D Stuff, take gfxnews. Audio related stuff, take audionews. Etcetera.

Bitspyder, Bitme and Learnbits are overall pretty similar though, due to some differences in rules content differs a bit on all 3, but overall stuff gets crosslinked relatively quickly. Staff on bitspyder and learnbits are quite nice, bitme I cannot say since never managed to get in contact with them. Latest releases are always posted quickly on bitspyder, same was the case on bitme and I'm pretty sure it still will be.

One of the reasons why I prefer bitspyder is because they allow 3D Palace items, unlike bitme where it is punished by ban if you'ld share that stuff, whilst it's high quality material.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    i didn't tried other sites, and i'm satisfied with bitme...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    bitme is the best but i got banned and they say that i got banned becouse it is just i account in a life time lol

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    aryan1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    bitspyder is really good but i got banned frm there but i dont know why?
    for me bitme is 2nd best.....then come others

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    various sites have strengths and weaknesses in different areas. what specifically are you looking for, perhaps if you provided some examples of what you couldn't find at BitMe, we could point you at sites that have your material.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    carbon75's Avatar Stronger than steel
    Bitme has some harsh policies but also has tons of stuff. You can upload pretty much anything within the rules and get a few takers right away.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    mags23's Avatar Canadian Bastard BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Bitme is definitely the best, but you can still get some different stuff from Bitspyder, Learnbits, Elbitz and docs.torrents.ro, among other e-learning sites.
    "I predict this motel will be standing until I pay my bill"
    - Warren Zevon

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    hopes's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoDude View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aftereffects View Post
    But in the end, best sites are simply the ones which have the main focus on what you are looking for. Documentaries, take MVG. 3D Stuff, take gfxnews. Audio related stuff, take audionews. Etcetera.
    That's so right man!
    I use Bitme, Learnbits, Bitspyder and Elbitz.
    But for the stuff I'm looking for (mainly info security papers, classroom, courses) bitspyder rocks!!! That's my favourite one!
    Anyway bitme has a broader range of torrents types.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast