Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How Many Trackers Can You Keep Up With?

DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DefianceX View Post
    i check about 30 of them everday. its not that hard.

Don't get me wrong... If you have that much time to sit and cruise through the sites on a regular basis. I just found myself consumed with looking through all the sites and then hours would go by and allot of the torrents are the same on the sites, except for the sites mentioned for 0Day, music and tv shows. I would say that about 6-10 is a good number to keep on top of things. Like I said... If you have a seedbox or T1 line, it really doesn't matter how many you have.
    maybe i shouldve explained myself better. All these 30 sites that i check, when i visit them, it directly takes me towards their dvdr section cuz thats pretty much all that i download. I like the fact that i hav lots to choose from as i get the variety that i wont get if i just download from a few trackers. Secondly, i know some dvds are offered on plenty of sites but only 1 or 2 of them offer it for free leech hence my patience to visit every single one of them. My 0day, music and tv needs i pretty much get on those specialty trackers. So i guess it really depends on your needs. If i only wished to download scene and 0day stuff, then id probably just visit tl and sct and nothing more.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    DrParker's Avatar Pro Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    depend on how much u downloading

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    GOD
    I think all the torrent sites should work together... and Make one massive list .. sorta like supraNova was...hehe

It was amazing! and easy to use

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Not so FST n00b BT Rep: +3
    I check all of them atleast in a week. Its not too hard. Bookmark all of 'em in a folder in firefox and select open all in tabs . atleast I can keep track of them , if not use all of them

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    i.dragonfly's Avatar -======//OvO BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    blackfog, that's a good tip for Firefox. I should clean up my bookmarks and do the same rather than open them up one by one.

I've had to "park" some of my unused sites but like some of the others I'm can't seem to just let them go. Probably have around 20 sites but only use about 5.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    SoLD's Avatar Custom User Title BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    About 30 i check at least 6 times a day.
    About 50 i check only once a day, or every other day.
    The rest once a month to keep them active.
    Attached Images Attached Images

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I looked at my collection again thinking that I could offer a few of them that I do not really use allot to people on here. I just can't let them go just yet... LOL I wouldn't trade them, but I would give them away. Maybe I will roll the dice tonight and clean out my bookmarks and tabs in firefox. Maybe I will roll the dice and one of my PU accounts will go into a giveaway post.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Think i have about 40 different ones. I use most of them rarely, but some of them, the ones on my top 10 list i visit a couple of times a day.

Im sure Ill just give most of them away some day, or delete them.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by walczanin View Post
    just wondering
    is it enough only to login, without dl/upl stuff to keep accs active?
    ps - these accs arent clean
    wonderin the same thing....

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    320 is what i keep up with

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast