Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ftp Transfer Thing Free

Lord of the KLF
    that wont work as its no longer possible to link to someones shared folder via a browse as this was an obvious security flaw it has not been possible for a while in fact the only way u can browse files in ie from ur shared folder is to see ur own files but u cant see someone elses

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    thanks guys, i appreciate it, in an unrelated topic, id rather not start a new one. Is Bit Torrent down for you, ie. www.suprnova.org, i cant resume my download cus its down

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    A lot of torrent sites have been suspended. Makers of Matrix Reloaded putting pressure on apparently.

http://www.torrents.co.uk/new_bt/index.php

Is UK based and is online as I post this. I think there are some others too.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    They only trying to maximize their sales! be as it may, bittorent is going to die quite soon. Its too easy to access these files, its like website based p2p. The guy who wrote this needs to pull his head out of his ass and realize that was a big mistake making it too easy to share filez. perhap his programming skill lacked so much that he can't write a real one like kazaa, dc, irc etc. what he did was illegal because he hacked ie download manager. I'm fed up with downloading crap off most cheezy bt website anyway. RIP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12