Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So you come out of college......

gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    And baam you see a massive crowd that you think is going to become a potential fight. Someone fights and you recognise it is your friend. Do you run to his aid even if there are 6-10 people that may attack you or do you walk of like you never saw anything.

It happened too bad it wasn't anyone i knew.....so i walked off but if it was my friend i would rush to his aid so he doesnt get any further clobbering.

There was another fight but i hated the dude anyway so i guess i must have thrown a few punches 'accidentaly'
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

2. Lounge   -   #2
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Whats wrong with you people no replies????

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i was gonna reply, but i forgot, when i was at school there were fights all the time, there was one loonatic who used to start fights with anyone who he dissagread with, one cold day i was standing in the playground and noticed him arguing with a boy who was as big as a giant, i thought, this time he was picking on the wrong person, as they exchanged punches the giant was winning but the loonatic started to jump up to reach the giant and was picking him off and matching him blow for blow, the fight ended in a draw andf both of them looked like they had taked a beating, the lunatic was later expelled for bullying.

i was always too scared to help friends, i would let them fight and just tell them to stop.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Yeah everyone is a lunatic at college and they love to fight. I won't say that i aint one of them but i always fight for a cause!!!! Other than that i am a normal college person!!!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    My campus is like in the nation's top 10 of the most violent Universities in the U.S.

There's a reason I don't live on campus.

Also, it would have to be one helluva friend for me to step in a fight for; I really don't condone physical abuse at all. The power is elsewhere in this here world...Although, there's like only 2 ways to really piss me off:

1.) Touch me. You're fuckin' dead, I swear it. I'd rather see hell.
    2.) Touch a family member of mine. You're bout to be fucked and you'll be seeing hell.

Seems like there was a third one; I'd have to look it up
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

6. Lounge   -   #6
    net.Gh0st's Avatar wandering:hermit
    Its all that post highschool immaturity (on average) mixed with that 18-22 testerone/sexual peak which drives them to regularly engage in competition with other males so that ones "alpha male" reputation can be spread around the school to hot bodied young and horny chicks who will hopefully fuck them cause they beat someone's ass ... Not really all that different from highschool actually - just more people = more ass beating ... depending on where you're from of course.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    I've never seen a fight on my campus. Mind, all the chavs have been weeded out by that stage of education and joined the dole queue/forces or are working hard at my local KFC/Burger King.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    You save your FRIEND!#@!@$2
    eee

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420 View Post
    I've never seen a fight on my campus. Mind, all the chavs have been weeded out by that stage of education and joined the dole queue/forces or are working hard at my local KFC/Burger King.
    I think what we describe as College or University is slightly different from our Colonials. I believe Graduating College there would equate to a techie drawing O' level.

The idea of there being daily fights on "campus" kind of like says it all.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    I listen to a lot of rap music..therefor my first instinct is to step on peoples faces.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast