Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nothing to DL?

JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Basically i use torrents to download my...

-Music
    -TV shows
    -Movies
    -Pr0n...

But lately since my mate gave me access to a really sick seedbox...i seem to be running out of stuff to Download...THERE IS NOTHING TO DOWNLOAD!@!? I have watched every tv show and movie i DL..and have about 300gigs of unwatched pr0n... (I have a pr0n business with school mates)...and i am finding it very hard to download anything interesting...

Does anyone have the same problem? Or is Hollywood not producing fast enough...
    eee

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    THERE IS NOTHING TO DOWNLOAD!@!?
    That is impossible. There is always something to download, its just amazing at the amount of material that is currently available versus what there was 10 years ago .

But for me, TV shows generally keep me pretty occupied Here are some good ones out now (or before) that you could always give a try (if you have not done so already):
    Prison Break
    Lost
    The Office

In the movie genre, you can easily grab FTN's "DoNE.Collection.DVDRips.XviD-FTN" pack; many good things there.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by onlinenooby
    Does anyone have the same problem?
    no

indietorrents always has interesting music

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ewerest's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    "Or is Hollywood not producing fast enough"
    maybe we are consuming too fast

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    hollywood could always be quicker

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I kinda have a similar problem but I dont watch a fraction of what I have downloaded Have so many tv season burnt on DVD that it will last me for years and have about 750 GB of tvshows, music and movies on hdd but still I never have anything too watch...

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    *sigh* I'm still waiting for Letters from Iwo Jima to come out. If it doesn't, then I'm definitely going out to see it.

In the meantime, spend some time around Last.fm to find new good underground stuff to download.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Talking about TV shows, i basically have every season of the following shows...

Prison Break
    Heroes
    Grey's Anatomy
    Lost
    House
    Jericho
    Kyle XY
    Blade: The series
    Family guy

And more..on my external drive..i just cant remember...as for movies..i only seem to like
    -chick flicks
    -action
    -horror

non of that crap story line shit like "The illusionist" etc... :S So dam i dunno wat 2 DL anymore...
    eee

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Really? I just love good dramas in general. I tend to like the thrillers, but I don't like horror, especially stuff with heavy jump scenes. I'm ok with action and comedies too, but I just can't find comedies that are especially good. As for chick flicks, I only watch those that my friends are crazy about, just to know what they are talking about.

TV-wise, I just download the good stuff that I miss, e.g. Prison Break, Heroes, The Office, My Name is Earl, The Apprentice, Las Vegas, the Simpsons, American Dad, The War at Home, etc.

I like non-mainstream stuff for music, but I occasionally tune in to the radio charts to find out what's new and potentially good. I mostly like heavy rock and undergroun-ish rap (because mainstream rap is especially bad, let me tell you that).

/boring post

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Ne'tu's Avatar Member BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Get the new HDDVD rips. You'll love them if you have a big monitor.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast