Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why cant

peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by gerb View Post
    Sorry for being a pest - but - checked profile settings (right boxs ticked etc - tried loging out etc - turned off pop-blocker - ok pop-ups for filesharing talk (IE7) - enabled 'allow video and images on webpages that dont use external media players' (internet options) - adaware6 is closed down.

Obviously missing something

Can I re-state problem - its the little boxes with the red X that wont operate - or am I being really stupid. (probably)
    I know what you mean I see that in some of my emails , did you add camera software or change the file extension for jpeg or image files etc. ?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    gerb's Avatar Grumpy old git
    I can see 'buffalo's' car image test for instance - but after trying 10 of the little red X's I gave up. I'll go check them again and edit this as to result --- Right I can see images in some i.e. 'why do women have breasts' and 'wedding pictures' for example - but not in 'display desktop images' within the first few pages of this forum. I am not aware of having changed any formats and the camera software I have has been on the machine for around a year without creating any problems of which I am aware.

If you can't think of any reason for this then don't get fussed about it - it's not that important really -- thanks for your help and efforts - cheers
    Last edited by gerb; 02-10-2007 at 11:15 PM. Reason: adding update

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12