Thread: Zoom Player

Poster
    Would one of you good people please give this dumbo so advice on using the zoom mode in Zoom Player. I want to get rid of the letterbox in movies whilst doing the least damage to the view. Does anyone have any idea of a good general setting for doing this? Maybe something like 1000 x 800 or something like that. Any help would be appreciated.
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    if u have the k-lite codec pack bs player makes movies full screen without the letterbox

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Just zoom in using the mouse wheel. This will make the picture fit the screen but you will be losing information from the sides of the picture. That is the choice you make, black bars or picture cut from the sides.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    dont think bs player does that

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Sorry, I was talking about Zoom Player.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    What i normally do is right-click and choose aspect ratio.

Then I set it to anamorphic. This will stretch the screen vertically. You&#39;ll still have letterbox, but it won&#39;t be so bad and you soon get used to the slightly stretched view.

Hope this helps.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    as Skillian said use the mouse wheel to scroll the zoom untill your happy with the size...as long as the screen ratio is set to the correct aspect for the film...play with it a little and youll see its the best way because not all files are made with the same ratios.....

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    Thanks all&#33;
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>