Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best tracker for boxset dvd-r's

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    I'm not looking for xvid dvd rips. I'm looking for dvd-r's of disc 1 of lost, disc 2 and so on. not necessarily lost but and popular show...lost, 24, house, ect. all the boxsets i run across are rips and i'd rather dvd-r's...

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    TL is where I have gotten mine.

I've seen several on RevTT also.

yo

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    im on both of those. guess they must be on right when they come out. but thank you

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Has to be ftn the site has every tv show you asked about season 4 of the show 24 is the only one that is not free.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    hmmm didnt look on there. checking now ty

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    i checked out ftn. im seeing alot of xvid complete seasons and HDTV. not actual dvd9 copys made down to dvdr.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    My bad I may have been confused with the difference between Dvd-r and rips not at the top of my game when it comes to different types of movies yet.I will be when i finally get a dvd burner.

Either way they have all of those available for free in one form or another.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000 View Post
    My bad I may have been confused with the difference between Dvd-r and rips not at the top of my game when it comes to different types of movies yet.I will be when i finally get a dvd burner.

Either way they have all of those available for free in one form or another.
    XviD and DivX are videos you can watch on your PC. DVD-Rs are ISO and IMG files that you burn directly to a blank disc.

On a side note, VLC can play those ISO and IMG files, also.
    Last edited by Skizo; 02-16-2007 at 04:51 AM.

yo

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Thanks dude My friend was actually having a problem burning a IMG file to a dvd and he asked me about it.Obviously i didn't really know the answer i told him to change the .IMG to .ISO and that worked.I imagine that isn't the best way to do it but if you or anyone knows that would be cool.

Sorry for the thread hijacking
    Last edited by deuce6000; 02-16-2007 at 04:51 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000 View Post

ohh man...your missin out haha get that dvd burner. i d/l all my movies on to printable discs, print labels on them then d/l custom covers off a couple sites... print those out slip it into a dvd case and got my own dvd now

good lookin on ftn though. never looked in there for season rips

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast