Thread: Need Files For Ms Flight Sim 2002 Cd1

On CD1 of ms flight sim 2002 some .CAB files are corrupted. They are:

10VOICES.CAB
    3VOICES.CAB
    AIRCRAFT.CAB
    CHARTS.CAB

If anyone have CD1 of this game and it is not corrupted and fully working,can u please put these files up for download?! Please,i really want this game to work cause i dont want to go buy the damn thing!!!

2. Games   -   #2
    I downloaded MS FS 3 times before i got a un corrupted version.

Did you try CDMage to repair it

3. Games   -   #3
    you say that u have the uncorrupted version. can u please put the uncorrupted files i requested up for download?

4. Games   -   #4
    is there anyone that can help me?

5. Games   -   #5
    It wont make any difference, the files that you downloaded were not corrupted at the source. they became corrupt in the transfer process. i could post a perfect Image of the CDs . but chances are during the time it takes for you to download them they will get corrupt.

I had to get mine from eMule...2 times on kazaa they were corrupt. i tried eMule and no corruption at all

6. Games   -   #6
    PLEASE,anyone that has the FULL game and it isn't corrupted at all,can u PLEASE send me the aircraft.cab file to me by e-mail. i know its big,but use a zip splitter utility to break it up in small pieces which can be send trough e-mail. send the pieces one-by-one. PLEASE,PLEASE,im begging u!

my e-mail address is:

[email protected]

post here if u will help me