Thread: Diffrence Between Ticket and Invite

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Can someone tell me the diffference between a Ticket . as oppose to an Invite. Trying to do a Trade here, and I have no idea what a Ticket is, have done alot of Invites. Are there more riskier? Thanks for input

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    MODERATION BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    A Ticket is just a code obtained from a users that posses some! And an invite is a link u receive on the mail! And they do the same thing! Just the name is different!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by redpill View Post
    A Ticket is just a code obtained from a users that posses some! And an invite is a link u receive on the mail! And they do the same thing! Just the name is different!
    okay, thanks, like TL , it uses both or ST

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    I think its more like a invite is what a inviter has to give but as soon as that invite gets given out to a invitee/user it then becomes a ticket that can be used to claim the invite.

At least thats is the way I see it, but I guess it depends on how each site defines it really.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    They are pretty much the same thing. Only differance is an invite the person ussually needs to know your email address in order to send, where the ticket they just msg you with the info and they do not need your email address.
    The code is acctually processes the same way on most sites... if you check the code you would normally get in the email its ussually the same info in the tickets.