Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: pretimes

Poster
    lol, yeah... autos are nice. ChronicTracker has them too which is why their pre-times on TV releases are mostly within a minute and sometimes, even UNDER a minute!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    I get them on my server < 1 minute ussually too just dont know where to get the auto upload scripts to post them on the site itself. If I had those I would be smoken too. We always post them manually.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Well, from the looks of it, sct doesn't use something like that... Often incomplete releases with missing files, which wouldln't happen if they even used a simple zipscript, and when a release is uploaded with fast pre, the description is just "." and there is no .nfo file...
    Doing it like that can make it fast too, up rarfixes later and you might even fix the description later on.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad View Post
    Well, from the looks of it, sct doesn't use something like that... Often incomplete releases with missing files, which wouldln't happen if they even used a simple zipscript, and when a release is uploaded with fast pre, the description is just "." and there is no .nfo file...
    Doing it like that can make it fast too, up rarfixes later and you might even fix the description later on.
    ]

I think SCT used to use a auto uploader for certain cats but based on their pre times lately my grandma with authritus may be one of their uploaders.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I think ScT uploaders may have just burned out, uploaders do have a half-life after all (no pun intended), to do it for long periods of time requires a lot of commitment.

Hey Melvinmeow, why'd you step down from ftn? (googling didn't help) And is the sysop you refer to this guy: userdetails.php?id=2 ? He's been hanging around in the irc lately demanding people respect him, it's a little sad really.

(If ftn wants to be more like sct, they need to learn to air more of their dirty laundry in the forums )

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedonist7 View Post
    I think ScT uploaders may have just burned out, uploaders do have a half-life after all (no pun intended), to do it for long periods of time requires a lot of commitment.

Hey Melvinmeow, why'd you step down from ftn? (googling didn't help) And is the sysop you refer to this guy: userdetails.php?id=2 ? He's been hanging around in the irc lately demanding people respect him, it's a little sad really.

(If ftn wants to be more like sct, they need to learn to air more of their dirty laundry in the forums )
    Ft.N's starting to suck more and more everyday... did you know that they banned ALL ScT staff members on their site including uploaders? they just banned them because they were affiliated with "sucktorrents" as they like to call ScT.

tsk, tsk...

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    buddy's Avatar Wanabe saint! BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    ^^ Now that is just Juvenile..

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by r0uJe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedonist7 View Post

Ft.N's starting to suck more and more everyday... did you know that they banned ALL ScT staff members on their site including uploaders? they just banned them because they were affiliated with "sucktorrents" as they like to call ScT.

tsk, tsk...
    Well, I guess you would know the real reason better than I would, but I heard those they did ban were banned because they were using ftn resources to upload to sct.

And I kno of several sct staff/uploaders that have accounts both places (stiffler, bleed, tash/chris, to name a few).

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    a guy tell me today that chronictracker has the best pretime.is it true?

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    buddy's Avatar Wanabe saint! BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    It is pretty good.. but not the best!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast