Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackcats Games...

Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    It's funny that some ppl complaining that they can't seed back at Blackcats.. If you don't know ppl(you should, read the faqs at the site you join, they're there for a reason) Blackcats has one of the best if not the best seeding bonus based on time.. so if you just keep seeding what you've downloaded for 3-4 days you'll get back the same you downloaded... I guess you probably didn't even *try* to seed...

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    I'm with necromantic on this one. If you can't seed properly then don't use bittorrent. If you've got a crappy connection or can only leave your PC on for 6 hours then all you have to do is go easy and follow the rules of the site. You don't have a divine right to be able to get as much from bittorrent as the people with better connections or better PC access. It's not meant to be fair, it's meant to be fast for the people who can contribute properly. Saying that you've seeded almost every game you've downloaded isn't really gonna cut any ice. Seed everything and download less or use the public trackers.

If they are all such as bunch of fuckers then why do you seem so desperate to get back onto the site?
    Last edited by Arff; 03-05-2007 at 09:29 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Arff View Post
    If they are all such as bunch of fuckers then why do you seem so desperate to get back onto the site?
    I don't remember saying that but since ur such a fucking genius like that necro piece of shit is then I guess you are right just because you think you can judge somebody else. It's not for you to decide who can and cannot use bittorent because you are a little bitch who doesn't get a lot of attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonspell13 View Post
    It's funny that some ppl complaining that they can't seed back at Blackcats.. If you don't know ppl(you should, read the faqs at the site you join, they're there for a reason) Blackcats has one of the best if not the best seeding bonus based on time.. so if you just keep seeding what you've downloaded for 3-4 days you'll get back the same you downloaded... I guess you probably didn't even *try* to seed...
    I left my all my torrents open for weeks and I never seemed to get it back so I guess not in my case...
    Last edited by silent h3ro; 03-05-2007 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Use bittorrent all you like son but remember whilst it's not up to me to decide whether you can use it, it is up to the sites to decide whether you're a worthwhile member or not. Guess they thought you weren't and that's why they pwned your account. There are plenty of public trackers around if you think the private ones are too strict. I'm not judging at all, just giving you some friendly advice as someone who hasn't had the misfortune of being banned from any trackers yet.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy View Post
    I left my all my torrents open for weeks and I never seemed to get it back so I guess not in my case...
    This system i'm talking about is implemented from the first day Blackcats went back online (after it was down for some weeks in december)... Needless to say, you can check the torrents and the seeding points you already have.. And you don't have to buy it, if you fill the required time it automatically is added which is 100% not more than 3-4 days.. So I guess something IS wrong with your connection... Or you don't remember well..

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonspell13 View Post
    Sitr has a similar system. You get 1% per hour of seed. 100 hours equals full seed 1:1 even if you dont upload a KB. In Blackcats it's not so linear, i think it depends on the number of seeds and leechers that the torrent has, and a few other requirements.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonspell13
    So I guess something IS wrong with your connection... Or you don't remember well..
    lol Yeah, I don't remember leaving my computer on... right.

I'm behind a firewall router and a static connection that has no open ports because my dad doesn't let me download after we got a warning from our first ISP, he just doesn't want to get in any more trouble.

I'm done posting in this thread.
    Last edited by silent h3ro; 03-06-2007 at 12:02 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    the same exact thing just happened to me 2

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Yup sorry I forgot this.. Friendly Fire is right , you get the bonus of there are 0 leechers I guess I don't remember well.. anyway...

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Very useful, thank you.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast