Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Blackcats Games...

Evelyn's Avatar ¡¡ ƃɯo ƃɯo ƃɯo BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeCandy View Post
    LOL language barrier....anon doesn't understand that Evelyn's comment was directed towards me.
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    He's quoting me as well, so that's debatable.
    he bumped a old thread & you thanking him, i quoted you with a huge invisible "Question mark" of why.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    waffler's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
    he bumped a old thread & you thanking him, i quoted you with a huge invisible "Question mark" of why.
    Sarcasm, my friend, sarcasm.
    Last edited by man_utd; 04-07-2011 at 09:17 AM. Reason: To make things clearer

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    BlackCats is the BEST in my opinion
    doesn't matter what anyone else says
    "Grapes will always be sour" for them

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    As this has been bumped i will answer.

back then you didnt get any seedpoints for being unconnectable (unless you donated), then we changed it to 1/2 the sp for being unconnectable (unless you donated), now you get the same as connectable people (even without donating).

so yes back then you probably got banned when you shouldnt have done (or you could have donated and not got banned), now its very very hard to get banned on BCG.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    longue vie à BCG !
    i miss my account lol
    Vectoral FTW!

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    It was just one sentence.
    It was two you fucking dolt.

Let me respond to your accusation that I am two-faced. You made this statement:

My reply: It's because you're a two faced idiot. You know exactly what holes you dig yourself to, but you play a pathetic mind game that you know you couldn't possibly lose. Your winning is getting a reaction out of people. Whatever that reaction may be. You and I know full well that the only reason you vouched for mjmacky is because you knew he wouldn't get invited by that method, but you just would rather see him suffer and blame you for it, than honestly get into HDBits.

So go ahead. Act like a further idiot that doesn't understand me or what I'm saying, because you think that makes you win your mind game. Then act like a victim when someone like me comes along (or someone like Valerio can't deal with your shit anymore) and trap the next person into your meaningless drivel. I'll just be fine and happy knowing that I treat people in a much more realistic and respectable way than you do; regardless of whether I act abrasive occasionally or not.
    I didn't want to see anyone suffer. My hdbits ratio wasn't below 0.45 (and 0.45 is the ratio you are required to keep on hdbits to avoid getting banned). That's why I felt people would actually listen to me if I asked them to consider mjmacky as a potential invitee. Don't forget that IT REQUIRES ALMOST ZERO INTELLIGENCE TO BE A GOOD MEMBER OF ANY TRACKER. Hdbits is not Harvard. Hdbits is not an Ivy League university. It's just a tracker where you are required to keep a minimum ratio to avoid getting banned. After I read a couple of mjmacky's posts, I felt that he would be intelligent enough to keep his ratio at the level that wouldn't be below minimum. Maybe he's already an hdbits member. So, I have no clue why you think I am insincere. You also said that you treat people in a more realistic way than I do. If it's true, why did you suddenly change your attitude toward me? One time you called me an upstanding guy. Why? Another time you called me a sociopath. Why?
    Last edited by OlegL; 04-07-2011 at 03:45 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    My hdbits ratio wasn't below 0.45 (and 0.45 is the ratio you are required to keep on hdbits to avoid getting banned).
    BLABLABLABLABLABLABLA
    I still don't understand how that makes you hate Blackcats

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    I don't hate BCG. I love it. Stoi is a great guy.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    waffler's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    No offence OlegL, but wouldn't it have been better if you'd just responded to Darth Rings' post in the appropriate thread, rather than turning this thread into a battle between you and him.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    That's why I felt people would actually listen to me if I asked them to consider mjmacky as a potential invitee. Don't forget that IT REQUIRES ALMOST ZERO INTELLIGENCE TO BE A GOOD MEMBER OF ANY TRACKER. Hdbits is not Harvard. Hdbits is not an Ivy League university. It's just a tracker where you are required to keep a minimum ratio to avoid getting banned. After I read a couple of mjmacky's posts, I felt that he would be intelligent enough to keep his ratio at the level that wouldn't be below minimum. Maybe he's already an hdbits member.
    Wait what does this have to do with me? I remember you asking on my behalf, and no I'm not a member there. However, I'm not exactly putting much effort into it either (not that there is anything I would be doing). My interest in HDBits relates to their HDTV captures, which I can use for source.

But again, what exactly does this have to do with me?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast