Thread: DnB / Jungle

deathking81's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Does anyone listen to this other than me? Just wondering lol.

2. Music   -   #2
    got milk BT Rep: +2
    i listened to the track prodigy - voodoo people a while back and after that i never listened to DnB again, not my kind of thing. Jungle, whats that? Something on the lines of industrial?

U should really get into trance.

3. Music   -   #3
    deathking81's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    i love trance, but i like dnb and jungle more. jungle is like reggae mixed with techno kinda, on wikiepdia type ragga jungle. It's awesome stuff

4. Music   -   #4
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbombastic View Post
    i listened to the track prodigy - voodoo people a while back and after that i never listened to DnB again, not my kind of thing. Jungle, whats that? Something on the lines of industrial?

lol...that's not Jungle mate...though I guess you could loosely describe it as D&B maybe

And to answer your question yes there are a few heads that like D&B around here.

5. Music   -   #5
    got milk BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbombastic View Post

lol...that's not Jungle mate...though I guess you could loosely describe it as D&B maybe

And to answer your question yes there are a few heads that like D&B around here.
    Yeh i was asking what is jungle

6. Music   -   #6
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    kk...check out concord dawn they're one of the better D&B outfits atm.

7. Music   -   #7
    I used to lhear to it alot, it was big in the rave seen here.

I still listen occasionally its good stuff.