Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is FSC worth?

Power User BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I really like FSC. great community.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by andrzejek1999 View Post
    fsc is dying.
    Is that a wish?

Strange that a dying site has been around 2 years already.

FSC doesn't have a lot of the things that make up other communities, but then it's attraction is that it is stable. It may not have the fastest uploaders, but then uploaders tend to move from one site to another, so no community really has the edge here.

Who knows what makes FSC special, but to be around for 2 years when the majority of new sites do not make a month, or are scams to rip us off (ScP), is a testament that FSC isn't quite dying yet.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BCC Hitman BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    looking forward to that site

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andrzejek1999 View Post
    fsc is dying.
    Is that a wish?

Strange that a dying site has been around 2 years already.
    May that logic serve you well in the future - Grandma can't be dying, she's been around for 90 years! Woolworth can't be closing, it's been around for x decades.

Sadly, FSC is beginning to dry up. Still a great community, with dedicated and excellent staff, but apparently it's been unable to keep uploaders. It still has good pre's some of the time, but other stuff never even makes it to the site. It's a good place for people with small pipes because of the seeding bonus, though. If you have revtt, scc, or torrentleech though, you'll probably wonder what the big deal is based on content.
    Last edited by Sentient; 02-12-2007 at 01:04 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedonist7 View Post
    Sadly, FSC is beginning to dry up. Still a great community, with dedicated and excellent staff, but apparently it's been unable to keep uploaders.

Not being funny, but considering that the only people on FSC who can see uploaders are staff, you must be staff as well. I know that I, as a member, cannot see who is who (except those wierd alphanumerics on the seed/leech lists).

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster
    Sadly, FSC is beginning to dry up. Still a great community, with dedicated and excellent staff, but apparently it's been unable to keep uploaders.

Not being funny, but considering that the only people on FSC who can see uploaders are staff, you must be staff as well. I know that I, as a member, cannot see who is who (except those wierd alphanumerics on the seed/leech lists).
    I think he is just assuming that FSC hasn't been able to keep their uploaders based on their pre-times (which, from his post, I'm guessing aren't as fast as other sites?).

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    FSC has the best staff by far. And their share index system is great.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8

I can't see uploaders either as I'm also only a member. I can, however, see that their pretimes have gone to the dogs, and their content is lacking of late. Even their once noted attribute of being able to keep torrents alive due to the share index is nothing like it used to be. I could be wrong, but the number of alive torrents may actually have shrunk in my tenure there. The userbase certainly has.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by kavalchuk17 View Post
    FSC has the best staff by far. And their share index system is great.
    i agree

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    FSC is a great community...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast