Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is TVtorrents the 2nd best tracker for TV shows?

Kraig's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by KLINSMANN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraig View Post
    It is an excellent tracker,though bitmetv is better.
    You have to signup and then upload some gigab before you can download the same amount of gbs.
    For example you start with 0 credits and if you upload 1gb then you can download 1gb only.No ratio here,only credits.
    Credits in TVT work this way:

How do I get credits?
    When you upload, seed or share your file on the TVTorrents site, you will get credits. If you're seeding you will get 1.5 credits for each byte uploaded. If you're downloading you will get 1 credit for each byte uploaded in the same torrent.
    For example: Seeding 1 Mb will give you 1.5 Mcredits, or download 2 Mb and uploading 1 Mb will deduct 1 Mcredits from your account.

Why are my credits increasing even when I'm not uploading?
    When you share a .torrent file (you are the submitter) you get a 1% "bonus" of all the upload generated by the swarm. This is an incentive to get the torrents quicker onto the site.
    Thnx,i didnt know about the 1.5x when seeding!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    hotwebdownload's Avatar The TRADER!!!!!! BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    How do I start seeding now? The site says I cant download any existing torrent from their site. I am supposed to get a torrent from mininova or torrentspy, the torrent being the same as being on that site, and seed it. I tried a lot, but couldn't get any such torrent.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    ABOUD's Avatar Kamikaze BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    i usually download the torrent from Tvtorrents and seed it on bitmetv to increase my ratio there .

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    janine's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +1

Question Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Xsensei View Post
    you should try tv rekall or ts tracker( I see tv torrents from 2005 well seeded)
    do you have URLs for those? sounds good.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    RaPPeR's Avatar (¯\( o_0)/¯) BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    i'm downloading tv shows from ST for now. i have user at tvtorrents, but i didnt know that it is so good. i'll start to download from there thx

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    yes

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    tvtorrents has even more seeds than bitmetv but it is much easier to seed than on bitmetv

its so hard to get ratio up on bitmetv

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12