Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best way to get into a LvL 4+ Tracker

StriderZ's Avatar Grammar Whore BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Question Mark

I was wondering what's the best way to get into a high level tracker such as FTN or NB... I'm guessing a 100MBps connection with 5.0+ ratios won't cut it. I'm only interested because of the additional privacy inherent in a higher level tracker. Any advice would be appreciated

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    get good stuff to trade. good ratios and connection wont help you get free invites here.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    First of all thanks for the response, but thats exactly my dilemma. How exactly would I get good stuff to trade if good ratios n speeds won't get me an invite? I don't think anyone here would be interested in a 150 GB buffered demonoid account XD

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    well you can't get free ftn invites but you CAN get free torrentleech, supertorrents, extremebits.. blah blah.. you gotta work your way up. or maybe you'll luck out

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Sadly, (free)^1000000 < 1 Non-free. But like you said, maybe I'll luck out :-D. I'll try to work my way up as you advised.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    probably,high buffered accs may get u to the top more quickl if u decided to trade especiall oink,bitmetv and others

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Alco23's Avatar Karma... BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    As mentioned,start with easy to get trackers like ST, TL etc... Build up a buffer and get to PU levels on those sites. Once you have a nice buffer you can consider trading them for something a little higher. Also getting PU level gains you access to extra areas on some sites. i.e. the invite give away areas. Get some more freebit invites and again try build up nice buffers...

As mentioned by the above post, OiNK and bitmetv etc are medium level trackers, however when you get large buffers with those sites they are worth significantly more. Good luck .

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Mariosh's Avatar Member BT Rep: +4
    i have demonoide with 400 gig buffer

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    sun_star's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    No one would be intereted in that... look for free invites TL, TD, etc... and seed then trade these accounts for better stuff... i think buffered oink/bitme/bitmetv will open some doors for u...

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    oink & bitmetv buffered is your bet, although its difficult to make big buffer there

therefore you will get rewarded if you make it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast