Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When is Call of Duty 3 coming out for PC?

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by spidey99 View Post
    i suggest you to play "brothers in arms". it was a great game and better than all of other WW fps games...
    The first one sucked ass though. Run, flank, shoot, repeat.

yo

2. Games   -   #22
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    the best part was UO one, 2 wasn't bad but as some have pointed out lots of thing were cut out of it, like the portable fire machine. but because COD is based on actual historical events it effected on the type of weaponry used at the time .
    funny how this thread came around, from past few days ive been playing Cod2 again and in my opinion American Chapter is best in all series specially in this one.
    its shame that Infinity betrayed us(PC) they should at least release COD3 for PC later or sooner like GTA series which do get released on pc after a year.

Anyway Rafi i suggest you to try the game from scratch(COD), the game is kinda on going history not mentioning that COD won the best seller and most rated of its time and if not mistaken "Platinium".

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. Games   -   #23
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Originally Posted by spidey99
    Originally Posted by spidey99 View Post
    i suggest you to play "brothers in arms". it was a great game and better than all of other WW fps games...
    ahh BIA is nothing like COD, the graphic was lil bit better then COD but UO won that.
    BIA was too strategic, kinda headache to order you're squad unlike UO which you're team does what is necessary on its own.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. Games   -   #24
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA View Post
    the best part was UO one, 2 wasn't bad but as some have pointed out lots of thing were cut out of it, like the portable fire machine. but because COD is based on actual historical events it effected on the type of weaponry used at the time .
    funny how this thread came around, from past few days ive been playing Cod2 again and in my opinion American Chapter is best in all series specially in this one.
    its shame that Infinity betrayed us(PC) they should at least release COD3 for PC later or sooner like GTA series which do get released on pc after a year.

Anyway Rafi i suggest you to try the game from scratch(COD), the game is kinda on going history not mentioning that COD won the best seller and most rated of its time and if not mistaken "Platinium".
    Hell yeah. Over 80 Game of the Year awards including E3.

yo

5. Games   -   #25
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Damn I thought COD3 was already out for PC. So it was a console exclusive.

The game is pretty good on the 360 but it's not near the best FPS ever or anything.

6. Games   -   #26
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    Damn I thought COD3 was already out for PC. So it was a console exclusive.

The game is pretty good on the 360 but it's not near the best FPS ever or anything.
    Yep, but I believe CoD4 is supposed to be PC exclusive.

yo

7. Games   -   #27
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    COD is one of my favorite pc games series. I think it's the best WW II game. Far better then MOH. Not that they're bad, but i believe COD is in a class apart. It's unbelivebale how immersive this series is. And although the number of games that the series already has, it never feels repetitive or dull. Hope that the next COD comes sooner than later.

8. Games   -   #28
    SIGMA-ZERO's Avatar Urban Desinger BT Rep: +4
    i don't think it will come to pc...

9. Games   -   #29
    spidey99's Avatar Nolaloth BT Rep: +1
    i can't understand how people play fps games on consoles.i tried but it is not fun to play them on consoles without a mouse...

10. Games   -   #30
    COD3 is only available for PS2,PS3 and PSP.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast