Thread: Offering Youkan Land acc (let's see some offers)

Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    hi

i am offering 1 spare fresh Youkan Land acc

The link for the Tracker is

http://www.youkanland.com/index.php

YoukanLand.com and youkanfakoff.com are merely BitTorrent tracker's for audio and video recordings of independent origin (ROIO) which have not been officially released (Unless the author, its label or legal represenative of such work as specifically authorized its release to the public freely, and void of all warranty). No audio or video content is hosted here. We only provide meta information files for the ROIOs, the so-called torrent files. If you're an artist (or a legal representative of an artist or its estate) and you don't want your ROIOs shared on YoukanLand.com and youkanfakoff.com for free amongst your fans, you may opt out any time by sending e-mail to the site admin. We will then put you in our list of Items to not be torrented. This will stop the sharing of your ROIOs using YoukanLand.com and youkanfakoff.com from that point forward. BTW, the ROIOs exist, you can't make them unhappen. So, why not let your fans get them for free from one another instead of having to purchase them from commercial bootleggers on auction sites, or in record shops at inflated costs that only go to the bootleggers pockets? Note: Pearl Jam have instituted a means of communication to inform them if any such item (bootleg Audio or Video) is found for sale in an online area of any origin. You can forward the address of the item in question to [email protected] and it will be handled by the proper individuals.

Pm me for offers if interested

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Acc is available for best offer

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Swatch's Avatar User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    It's worth level 3?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    sababot's Avatar what is torrent? BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    its an unknown site

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    it's adedicated site for those who may be interested in audio and video recordings of independent origin which have not been officially released

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    hey patriot, almost 1000th post

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    You better have a huge giveaway Patriot

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by kavalchuk17 View Post
    You better have a huge giveaway Patriot
    i concur

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i beat him to 1000th post s
    eee

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i might make an offer if i could see what artists are included in this site