Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Good Anime & Ratings:

n00b BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    trigun
    one piece

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Ive already said this in the other thread but the animes on the top of my list are:

Hikaru no go
    Elfen Lied
    GunGrave
    12 Kokuki

But i guess it also depends on your tastes

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    kenshin,
    cowboy bebop
    escaflowne!

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Army's Avatar Addicted To MySelf BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    my best anime
    1 NARUTO
    2 deathnote

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Try out Death Note, and Trigun. I don't like them as much as others, but from the looks of your list they might work for you.
    I'm behind you.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Naruto. Great anime, best shonen series of all time in my opinion, and (could easily be different depending on your tastes) possibly the best fighting series of all time. Alright animation, inconsistent really and goes from bad to alright to great. Fillers are utterly utterly horrible and not worth watching. Rating: 10/10

Bleach. Pretty good fighting series. The fights are boring, typical hack and slash. It's the characters that make it interesting. And even the fights have their moments to be entertaining. The Soul Society arc was the highpoint of the series, which it has since failed to reach again, oh well. Overall Rating: 8/10

Death Note. As a manga reader I know what it's like later on... not good. At first it's great, but then it starts to get worse and worse. Very unique anime with the main character infact being the main villain. Original L arc rating: 9/10, Overall rating: 7.4/10

Kenshin. Good classic anime that, whilst obviously very exaggerated, has a lot of things in it based on actual historical fighting styles/events/people. In Bleach for example, the author had no idea at all about swordsmanship, Kenshin's one does and this can be seen from how the fighting styles within it actually existed, but are very exaggerated. Overall rating: 8/10
    Last edited by Bloodloss; 03-11-2007 at 05:20 AM.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    In no order:
    Hajime no ippo
    Death note
    Kenshin
    Monster
    Naruto

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    billgates12's Avatar WarRock m60 gold-pre BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    thanks.

i need more similar to DBZ, Rurouni Kenshin, mostly funny anime is best for me.
    I GOT: WarRock retail-m60 gold-premium codes
    XFIRE: billgates12
    My Ratio's

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I don'tknow if you saw it but full metal alchamist and hunter X are good

but if you're looking for funny you have to watch family guy, american dad, smpsons, and south park
    Last edited by r9batista; 04-07-2007 at 07:53 AM.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    blood+ is really good

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast