Thread: newdeamon question about automatically renew at end of each month ? ?

ok my last newgroup provider was ngroups, i found service was really poor, as even on unlimited accounts you get capped after a week or so to 10kbs very poor,

i was thinking of giving newsdemon a go as they accept paypal, however just curious about 1 month accounts paying by paypal, it says that Your subscription will automatically renew at end of each month ?

well i dont know if i will have the funds next month so if i take a 1 month acount UNLIMITED - 20 CONNECTIONS
    $ 20.99 and lets say the end of month i dont have avalible funds in paypal will they just cancel my subscription?

just curious and dont want to get in trouble with paypal if say next month i dont have the funds when newsdeamon try and take the funds back out for the subscription ? with my old provider i could just choose whever i wanted to renew my monthly subscription.

anyone shed some info please on above and if they are good as never tryed them before.

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjcool View Post
    ok my last newgroup provider was ngroups, i found service was really poor, as even on unlimited accounts you get capped after a week or so to 10kbs very poor,

i was thinking of giving newsdemon a go as they accept paypal, however just curious about 1 month accounts paying by paypal, it says that Your subscription will automatically renew at end of each month ?

well i dont know if i will have the funds next month so if i take a 1 month acount UNLIMITED - 20 CONNECTIONS
    $ 20.99 and lets say the end of month i dont have avalible funds in paypal will they just cancel my subscription?

just curious and dont want to get in trouble with paypal if say next month i dont have the funds when newsdeamon try and take the funds back out for the subscription ? with my old provider i could just choose whever i wanted to renew my monthly subscription.

anyone shed some info please on above and if they are good as never tryed them before.
    No. Your PayPal has to be connected to a bank account, so whenever it's time to bill, PayPal instantly pays for the server fees and takes from your bank account.

If you don't have the money, just cancel the account.

yo