Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: best site for roms

DISABLED PRIVS
    underground-gamer
    and
    blackcats-games

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    wow Gamer4Eva do you remember the days when roms where found either on warez forums (which some of them still exist!) or at some obscure spanish,italian and latin american sights?? Those were the days!!Slow internet speeds and usually you built your rom collection "by hand" one by one and not like today with goodsets etc.. Ah memories!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    I have a rather nice collection of roms just only about 30 for NDS however. If you wanted me to post them in 1 package somewhere I can do that my collection was over 50gigs last time I checked.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Cant help you with finding another site but dont bother pursuing underground gamer, the site specalises in old stuff which definitely doesnt include the DS

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    nadeem111as's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    undergroundgamer
    have lot of them
    can you support me and visit my blog at:
    waytoubuntu.blogspot.com

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonspell13 View Post
    wow Gamer4Eva do you remember the days when roms where found either on warez forums (which some of them still exist!) or at some obscure spanish,italian and latin american sights?? Those were the days!!Slow internet speeds and usually you built your rom collection "by hand" one by one and not like today with goodsets etc.. Ah memories!!!
    I remember them days.... yeah had slow internet connection and it took ages to get the collection. Lucky for me i had some friends who had faster internet connections and they got them for me.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    you can get many roms by emule
    just serach the game name

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12