Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: To ALL USERS ESPECIALLY EGYPTIANS

Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by megaplex View Post
    the idea of trading basically ''make more then one acc'' so stop bitching
    why you guys make thees site hard to get ?
    open it 24 h and bleive me no one will make dupe accounts
    that for sour :p
    In this post lies a big truth: If all sites opened once a month for example,as gfxnews.ru and brother sites do, invite/account trading would immediatly end..
    Also it wouldn't be always open for signup so that people would value their account there and it would also give time to clear the bad people.. But I guess staff like kimii need to feel elite in their cyber life(...) and that's why that will never happen ...

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    megaplex's Avatar use it or lose it BT Rep: +2
    what unsecure about it , do you think if RIAA want to get in they will be hard on them ?

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Do you recall when TB opened up for sign ups and everyone started making dupe accounts because they were going to use it to trade? People were even making threads on how to make dupes. I rest my case.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    DISABLED PRIVS
    Quote Originally Posted by megaplex View Post
    what unsecure about it , do you think if RIAA want to get in they will be hard on them ?

just a little harder

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    ABOUD's Avatar Kamikaze BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by chaptorrent View Post
    hey everybody i registered here by chaptorrent but not on iplay iam hanony305 there not chaptorrent maybe one of the scammers took my name to make use of it if anyone of iplay's stuff here he can make sure that my name on iplay is hanony305 but also my account disabled i dunt know why
    mmmmmmm ,, is that could be true

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Yeah Kimii I recall that.. And truth is almost everyone made one.. But since then it has been continually open for signups and most people probably gave up their accounts since it was more of a mess for them to avoid getting caught with dupes than to keep them for future tradings especially since nobody wanted it and everyone got one.. That's exactly the point of my post above..
    As for #$^%%^$ R*** etc. sorry but I really think they can get on each and every site they want anytime, if they aren't there already.. It's just that their probably aren't bothered much now..

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    taba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    about trading and makin many accs

i want to say that it make nonsense to close all ways of reg encluding inv system except 4 donators then u come here and say expand our services
    u can do that with inv system not open sign up allowing amm folks here to make multiple accs and that will ppl in ur tracker share in responsibility as inviter that will b take consequnces of behaviour maken by the invitee

about cheatin

yep there r cheaters here also in europe and america with the highest upload speed
    cheaters everywhere man it is an attetude to cheat rather than low or high speeds

but i want to give 2 points in spotlight

1- there is no cheating prog made by any arabian hacker and believe me there r many prof hackers and programers here
    all made by europian ppl that speeds r 10 times ast least better than here

2- we have our own tracker arabfilms.org with whole arab contents go there and c seeders there doing great hard work spendin their time and money(electricity at least) to keep this tracker alive and it is a great one 4 us

if arab r cheaters how we can maintain that tracker

u want to ban us go and do that we have many other trackers am pu in many class 4 and great 4.5 tracker also get watever i want

i really like iplay and i will get there just as israeli do with TB
    u didnt hear about proxy man

hope u will not make us do that as it will b very unfair

u want to fire the cheaters go ahead with his ip not all country with many decent users

sorry if this is bad english hope my idea is clear enough

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    ABOUD's Avatar Kamikaze BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by taba View Post
    about trading and makin many accs

i want to say that it make nonsense to close all ways of reg encluding inv system except 4 donators then u come here and say expand our services
    u can do that with inv system not open sign up allowing amm folks here to make multiple accs and that will ppl in ur tracker share in responsibility as inviter that will b take consequnces of behaviour maken by the invitee

about cheatin

yep there r cheaters here also in europe and america with the highest upload speed
    cheaters everywhere man it is an attetude to cheat rather than low or high speeds

but i want to give 2 points in spotlight

1- there is no cheating prog made by any arabian hacker and believe me there r many prof hackers and programers here
    all made by europian ppl that speeds r 10 times ast least better than here

2- we have our own tracker arabfilms.org with whole arab contents go there and c seeders there doing great hard work spendin their time and money(electricity at least) to keep this tracker alive and it is a great one 4 us

if arab r cheaters how we can maintain that tracker

u want to ban us go and do that we have many other trackers am pu in many class 4 and great 4.5 tracker also get watever i want

i really like iplay and i will get there just as israeli do with TB
    u didnt hear about proxy man

hope u will not make us do that as it will b very unfair

u want to fire the cheaters go ahead with his ip not all country with many decent users

sorry if this is bad english hope my idea is clear enough
    your idea is very clear buddy ,,, if just we have many arab members like you , we will have no problems anymore .

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    problems are not with users like u taba...but with users like chaptorrent

and if read more closely what i said in the first post...i didn't said that we are going to ban the whole egypt...i said that we don't wanna do this but if u give us no choice...i made this thread as a warning to all users from everywhere
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    taba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by pECi View Post
    problems are not with users like u taba...but with users like chaptorrent

and if read more closely what i said in the first post...i didn't said that we are going to ban the whole egypt...i said that we don't wanna do this but if u give us no choice...i made this thread as a warning to all users from everywhere
    i think ur warning is delivered

but the title is so annoying

keep good workin man and ban all bad users
    just b fair doin that

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast