Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: To ALL USERS ESPECIALLY EGYPTIANS

erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i think we must stop that madness

glad to here you are now from iplay's staff 'pECi'

but doing a shit like that buddy is useless and embarrassing ,and i think it's better to close that thread

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    gino77's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by ABOUD View Post
    don't be so agressive peci ,, not every egyptian is cheater ,we can see decent egyptian members here in our forum like erax and patriot foreve , no one can deny that there are many idiots like chaptorrent not only from egypt but from every country in the world so be fair .
    That's Right

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    What's the top upload rate possible in Egypt, anyways? I have seen 2mbit, but not much higher. At the same time, I see many Egyptians members whoring 300GB buffer few week old accounts for higher sites. Seems a bit fishy, no?

Also, please do not give the "not all Egyptians/Israelis are cheaters" rhetoric. I realize that, of course I do. At the same time, I would not protest against trackers banning Israel/Egypt (maybe individual members could apply individually to be un-banned or the like). These people are cheating with impunity, lowering the value of sites, and eroding the BT community into kazaa.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Fulanito's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    this whole "Ban" situation is getting pretty bad specially for some countries.

there is always a way to solve something, i hope there is one for this too
    " I didn't want to become Peruvian, i just got lucky "

No preocupetion mister! A mi los Apaches me apapachan!
    Once a noob, always a noob!

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Glad to see you here erax

imo i think it's better to warn people than to enforce something without they knowing about.

as i said i was more ruthless in the first post to show u that we mean bussiness...and if we opened signup it's not like u can make more accounts or cheat...it's for your own sake to have better download and upload speeds...coz you've been complaining there is hard to seed on iplay

this signup was only for foreign users fyi...i think this can be closed now.
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456