Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oink Cheater Detected :(

phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I have found the bitmetv people are fair.. I invited a cheated I was sooo pissed off I asked the mods for the guys e-mail and IP and got it....He "was" a member of a few sites that I belonged to . I told the mods what he did.... He got banned from 4 sites... HA HA.... Now the Oink people are just assholes..

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by phrenzy View Post
    I have found the bitmetv people are fair.. I invited a cheated I was sooo pissed off I asked the mods for the guys e-mail and IP and got it....He "was" a member of a few sites that I belonged to . I told the mods what he did.... He got banned from 4 sites... HA HA.... Now the Oink people are just assholes..
    lol....u must have been really pissed a lot.. and that guy must have learned a nice lesson
    btw the fairness of bitmeTV staff cannot be judged from the fact that they helped u in fu**ing (for good) a cheater.. they themseleves would have wanted that....
    but fairness is in listening to people's explaination and then taking an action.. They just take an action and then stick to it..and any explianation,reasoning will fall on deaf ears
    Thanks to aburyach,berserk1980,colterwood,Detale,Evandro,gamer4eva,RealitY,shamong,titana & Xsensei for their help.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    DISABLED PRIVS
    Quote Originally Posted by phrenzy View Post
    nice, i think that there should be some list of banned users on top trackers, ti'b updated, and sites' mods whould just auto ban everyone at their sites who is listed on that list.

but on the other hand thar list could be a playground for flame wars ect.
    anyway it'd took nuce time and effort to produce such list.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    cowswithoutass's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by thebazzla View Post
    i am glad i am not a member of them sites though
    they may have anoying staff sometimes but oink is a dam fine tracker apart from the staff

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    necromantic's Avatar ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    The part that annoys me the most about this is the way cheaters are accepted around fst. I had an issue with inviting a cheater a while back, mod's response: well it was his "cousin's" fault, he's a good guy though.

IMO they are no different than invite scammers and should be banned outright.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i haven't gotten an invite yet on oink... so i think someone i invite cheated. FUCK

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Vercors's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Someone I invited has been banned a week ago (not for cheating), and I didn't get any message saying my invites are disabled.
    Does it mean I will continue receiving them? And to those who are PU+ on Oink, have you got any invite today?

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    oink staff are idiots, i would forget them

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by jokzor View Post
    oink staff are idiots, i would forget them
    yup agreed they just dont hear you out

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    tetrakis's Avatar Nucleophile BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Vercors View Post
    Someone I invited has been banned a week ago (not for cheating), and I didn't get any message saying my invites are disabled.
    Does it mean I will continue receiving them? And to those who are PU+ on Oink, have you got any invite today?

yep, i got one today

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast