Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: be CAREFUL for WB!!!

Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by ghurka View Post
    In my eyes account trading for any torrent site shouldn't be allowed....invites are different although should still be used responsibly.
    for ppl like Wild who are trying to prevent scammers/cheaters from joining back invites are as much bad as account trading....
    Thanks to aburyach,berserk1980,colterwood,Detale,Evandro,gamer4eva,RealitY,shamong,titana & Xsensei for their help.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I can not believe that people cheated and traded those accounts Wild... You made it very clear that you would be watching them. LOL Freakin retards!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    ha ha your own fault he owns the site and is on staff here what do you expect der

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny67 View Post
    ha ha your own fault he owns the site and is on staff here what do you expect der

Last time i checked i was not staff here... A rep is just a class like Vip nothing more. i cant see anything more then any of you guys.

Wild

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny67 View Post
    as he himself replied he is not a staff.. what would happen if he becomes Staff here ?? One would not be able to write wb in the whole forum.. All WB's will be sensored.. And ppl by mistake/knowingly asking for WB invite account will get their ass banned all over torrent world.. may be pretty much wild..

Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post
    Last time i checked i was not staff here... A rep is just a class like Vip nothing more. i cant see anything more then any of you guys.

Wild
    u have already created much publicized terror just by being a VP... wht more do u want to do ...
    Thanks to aburyach,berserk1980,colterwood,Detale,Evandro,gamer4eva,RealitY,shamong,titana & Xsensei for their help.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by N@LiM View Post
    u have already created much publicized terror just by being a VP... wht more do u want to do ...
    Publicized terror? As it says below his name, he is a "Community Rep". Not for the FST community, but his. (WB)

It's a simple status change to let everyone who he is. Have a problem at WB? Ask The Man himself.

When there is a reply from him in a thread topic relating to WB, you know the answer you're getting from him is accurate. That's what the status is for.

yo

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Itachi_Avenger's Avatar Where's My Luck? BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    so i could be community rep of colombo -bt.org?Since im one of the staff there..

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Publicized terror? As it says below his name, he is a "Community Rep". Not for the FST community, but his. (WB)

It's a simple status change to let everyone who he is. Have a problem at WB? Ask The Man himself.

When there is a reply from him in a thread topic relating to WB, you know the answer you're getting from him is accurate. That's what the status is for.
    I know that very well.. I think u didn't get the meaning of my post..

I meant the terror created by his being on FST as active member and being recognized by FST admins as VIP ( though with zero powers and just blue stars) has made one user submit his useless WB invite and others getting accounts banned after trading etc.. .. This all has spread well across the forum members and hence became publicized...

i hope u got what I meant while saying publicized terror..

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    SkullForce's Avatar Donga Bonga BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    lol lol lol

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    safa's Avatar ® BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

I know that very well.. I think u didn't get the meaning of my post..

I meant the terror created by his being on FST as active member and being recognized by FST admins as VIP ( though with zero powers and just blue stars) has made one user submit his useless WB invite and others getting accounts banned after trading etc.. .. This all has spread well across the forum members and hence became publicized...

i hope u got what I meant while saying publicized terror..
    So what do you suggest, we get rid of this "Publicized terror"?
    Last edited by safa; 02-15-2007 at 09:12 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast