Thread: icon packager

Poster
    hi. i have a full theme of individule .ico files and also the program icon packager. i wanted to install the .ico files with the program but it only takes .ip (icon packages). is there a way to convert to .ico to the .ip or to install the .ico files without the program? thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    No need to convert, just edit the icons you want to change and then save the set. This will create your own .ip file, in the event you ever want to try out another icon pack you can do so, then switch everything back in just one click instead of doing them all individually again.

Open Icon Packager, look to the left side and click 'Icon and Cursors'. Look at the very top and you'll see, desktop, start, folders, etc. Choose the one you want to edit and click 'Change Icon' towards the bottom.

Once you have everything changed to what you want, go to File > Save package as... and save it.

You now have your custom package.

yo

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    i dont want to edit any icons, i want to add totally new ones that are not a part of icon packager originally, hopefully without doing it one by one since i have a set of 82 icons.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3223 View Post
    i dont want to edit any icons, i want to add totally new ones that are not a part of icon packager originally, hopefully without doing it one by one since i have a set of 82 icons.
    Well, if it's not in an IconPackager pack (.ip), then one by one is the only way.

You could also see if someone has taken the icons you have and already made a pack....

http://browse.deviantart.com/customization/icons/ip/

yo

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Man just started using this. Like it.