Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hpj?

StriderZ's Avatar Grammar Whore BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by r4cc00n View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by striderz86
    Yeah I actually know of someone who has membership there. It is NOT a bad tracker. It is the fastest tracker that I know of for, at the least, TV shows. The pre-times and initial download speeds there are ridiculous. My friend is able to get a tv release within several minutes of it listing on a release/cap-listing site because he downloads at 2+MB/s... As for other content, I'm not sure as I don't go snooping at my friend's computer XD... And of course, it's impossible to get in.
    Try to obtain more information and possibly some screenshots of the tracker. It shouldn't be too hard, your source is your friend after all.
    Yeah my friend who wouldn't tell me anything about it until I did some research and basically figured out what "list" he was looking at. He clicks away everytime I could possibly see his screen. Of course, I can access it when I happen to be near his computer and he happens to not be there... but thats too shady for me.... gosh i hate that word "shady" Hope you have more luck than I do finding out about this site racoon But I'll try asking him about the stats and see what happens... I'll also ask how they keep up their userbase if it's so closed...

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by striderz86 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by r4cc00n View Post

Try to obtain more information and possibly some screenshots of the tracker. It shouldn't be too hard, your source is your friend after all.
    Yeah my friend who wouldn't tell me anything about it until I did some research and basically figured out what "list" he was looking at. He clicks away everytime I could possibly see his screen. Of course, I can access it when I happen to be near his computer and he happens to not be there... but thats too shady for me.... gosh i hate that word "shady" Hope you have more luck than I do finding out about this site racoon
    i was gonna ask the guy i know to give me screenshots but i dont think he'd do it, he's just a guy i know from a message board

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    ;o BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by Backslash
    i was gonna ask the guy i know to give me screenshots but i dont think he'd do it, he's just a guy i know from a message board
    Tell him/her you'll pay him/her if they do.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Torrent Addict BT Rep: +2
    I have an account but you guys are making a big deal out of a little thing. Their TV shows still come out after they hit the 0day trackers. And it's closed permanently (no invite system), so there's no use talking about them.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    URL: hpj.cc
    Predessesor: WDMA aKa Where Da Moviez AT

Movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9BhQOTYTIc
    Blog: http://hpjdotcc.blogspot.com/ (WDMA/HPJ.CC/SA)

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I think you guys are overhyping this. You're thinking it's good based on the word of some guy with a 2mbit connection getting some tv shows fast? You'd have trouble distinguishing ScT from mininova on a 2mbit sometimes.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Im sure they opened signups (probably emails all the goons) a while back and if they accept, they got in. then whey closed forever. Theres no better way to keep a tracker secret than by closing it forever and therefore making account trading almost nonexistant.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by kavalchuk17 View Post
    Im sure they opened signups (probably emails all the goons) a while back and if they accept, they got in. then whey closed forever. Theres no better way to keep a tracker secret than by closing it forever and therefore making account trading almost nonexistant.
    Tbh, also seems like a pretty good way to kill a tracker. They must have some way of refreshing membership, any site would go dormant if it remained closed forever. Have you checked out the rate at which people are disabled for ratio and inactivity on all trackers? It's several per day, on good days. If they are truly permanently closed, they can't be very good, by definition.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Look what i found http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/showthread.php?t=140694

HPJ.CC can fuck off now. Your secret is out - HPJ.CC is the SA linked piracy forum which requires SA membership profile links. Ever want to find out, pull some random profiles look for random numbers in there. I'm no longer a goon after today. I won't say who I am but SA can fuck off. They're insane and they talk out both sides of their mouths.
    that was posted a while ago, and im sure they're probably at a different url now, or maybe it doesnt even matter becasue thats not really the site, its just the registration link.

Whatever though, its just a bittorent forum and the same exact stuff comes out everywhere else. its all the same.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by kavalchuk17 View Post
    Look what i found http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/showthread.php?t=140694

HPJ.CC can fuck off now. Your secret is out - HPJ.CC is the SA linked piracy forum which requires SA membership profile links. Ever want to find out, pull some random profiles look for random numbers in there. I'm no longer a goon after today. I won't say who I am but SA can fuck off. They're insane and they talk out both sides of their mouths.
    that was posted a while ago, and im sure they're probably at a different url now, or maybe it doesnt even matter becasue thats not really the site, its just the registration link.

Whatever though, its just a bittorent forum and the same exact stuff comes out everywhere else. its all the same.
    Nice find. Seems like they sell access to new members. Knew they were getting fresh blood somehow.

Now this is a good way to keep a tracker private. How many are going to trade a tracker they paid for?
    Last edited by Sentient; 02-20-2007 at 02:18 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast