Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Nb test questions and answers

Poster BT Rep: +3
    thanks good to know.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    great i justed passed this fuckin test

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    I was wondering what the inactivity and account prunning rules are for Norbits. I tried to figure it out from the rules and faq with no luck due to the language issue.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    THEWHO27's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    :d

Last edited by THEWHO27; 03-09-2007 at 01:57 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Don't like this thread at all :/
    The test is not there to irritate people, it's for you guys to learn our rules. We got bugged close to 3-4 times -a day- with the same questions over and over again. That's why this test was made, and it's kinda sad if ppl just get their answers from here, they won't learn anything from it =/ But wth, as long as none of you PM one of us later with "what's the ratio requirements?" etc, I'm happy

To you other guys; the way the test works, is like this:
    You can browse and anything before you take it, but you're not -able- to download anything.
    When you take it, you'll have three tries. If you fail all three times, you're blocked from browse.php untill you pass.
    IF you fail, and want another shot, you can PM me (Vidde) or the administrator hippogriff with why you should be able to get another shot of the test.
    We grant 99% of the times more tries for our users. As I'm saying; it's not to irritate, but to make you learn our rules.

If you don't understand the test, maybe that's a hint ^^

@jjoyce222: If you don't login or use your acc in three weeks, you'll get disabled. If you don't seed anything for 3 weeks, you'll also get disabled.
    You're able to park your account in your profile though, that way it'll preserve your account even if you're away for a long time

Regards
    -Vidde, administrator @ NB

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    medo's Avatar FST Elite BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidde View Post
    Don't like this thread at all :/
    The test is not there to irritate people, it's for you guys to learn our rules. We got bugged close to 3-4 times -a day- with the same questions over and over again. That's why this test was made, and it's kinda sad if ppl just get their answers from here, they won't learn anything from it =/ But wth, as long as none of you PM one of us later with "what's the ratio requirements?" etc, I'm happy

To you other guys; the way the test works, is like this:
    You can browse and anything before you take it, but you're not -able- to download anything.
    When you take it, you'll have three tries. If you fail all three times, you're blocked from browse.php untill you pass.
    IF you fail, and want another shot, you can PM me (Vidde) or the administrator hippogriff with why you should be able to get another shot of the test.
    We grant 99% of the times more tries for our users. As I'm saying; it's not to irritate, but to make you learn our rules.

If you don't understand the test, maybe that's a hint ^^

@jjoyce222: If you don't login or use your acc in three weeks, you'll get disabled. If you don't seed anything for 3 weeks, you'll also get disabled.
    You're able to park your account in your profile though, that way it'll preserve your account even if you're away for a long time

Regards
    -Vidde, administrator @ NB
    i think everyone here knows the ratio rules which are almost the same on all trackers.
    Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #57
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    It's not just the ratio rules, it's avatar rules, forum rules, request rules, which clients that are banned, and basics about the trackers concept.

Just for the ppl to understand why it's like this and that, why we do not offer certian things, what your minimum ratio requirements are, exceptions from the ususal Norwegian uploads, and some other things..

I'm not blaming anyone here, as long as they obey our rules, they can do whatever they want. However, if they break them, it's their own faults, if they didn't pass the test "fairly" =)

Cheers
    -Vidde

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #58
    NaToLa's Avatar Bond... James Bond BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Please, anyone can translate this 4 me? BIG Thx in advance.

BESKYTT DEG MOT "KONTOTYVENE": BYTT PASSORD NÅ!
    En rekke kontoer er i det siste blitt "tatt over" av noen brukere fra Slovakia. De har også brukt aktivt en ISP i Israel og en i Portugal. Det ser ut som angrept er gjort på en del kontoer ved at de har fått tak i passordet. Ber derfor om at alle bytter passord og passkey på sin konto.

Vi har i de siste 2 dagene vært i kontakt med en rekke brukere som ikke ante at kontoene deres var blitt misbrukt. Ikke la noen misbruke din konto. Bytt passord og passkey nå. Pass på at du IKKE har samme passord her som på andre trackere!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #59
    "PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINS THE ACCOUNT THEFTS: CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD NOW!
    Lots of our accounts has lately been taken over by a group of ppl from Slovakia. They've also actively been using an ISP from Isreal, and one from Portugal. It looks like the accounts they have got a hold of some of the users passwords, and we ask you to change your passords and passkey on your account."

Regards
    -Vidde

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #60
    blacklisted's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    nice to see you here Vidde ..... u r definitely one of the nicest guyz around in the BT community and ur tracker is my personal favourite
    No more trading....
    Feel free to pm me for any help on installing TF on your linux seedbox

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast