Thread: baby skunk

baccyman's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    A man and his wife were driving home one very cold night when the wife asks her husband to stop the car. There was a baby skunk lying at the side of the road, and she got out to see if it was still alive.
    It was, and she said to her husband, "It's nearly frozen to death. Can we take it with us, get it warm, and let it go in the morning?"

He says, "OK, Get in the car with it."

"Where shall I put it to get it warm?"

He says, "Put it between your legs. It's nice and warm."

"But what about the smell?"

"Just hold its little nose."

The man is expected to recover, but the skunk she used to beat him with died at the scene
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A man walked into a very high-tech bar. As he sat down on a stool, he noticed that the bartender was a robot. The robot clicked to attention and asked, "Sir, what will you have?"
    The man thought a moment, then replied, "A martini, please".

The robot clicked a couple of times and mixed the best martini the man had ever had. The robot then asked, "Sir, what is your IQ?"

The man answered, "Oh, about 164."

The robot then proceeded to discuss the theory of relativity, inter-stellar space travel, the latest medical breakthroughs, etc. . . .

The man was most impressed. He left the bar, but thought he would try different tactic. He returned and took a seat.

Again, the robot clicked and asked what he would have.

A martini, please."

Again it was superb. The robot again asked, "What is your IQ, sir?"

This time the man answered, "Oh, about 100". So the robot started discussing NASCAR racing, bass fishing and what to expect the Steelers to do this weekend.

The guy had to try it one more time. So he left, returned and took a stool . . . Again a martini, and the question "What is your IQ?"

This time the man drawled out "Uh . . . 'bout 50."

The robot clicked, then leaned close and very slowly asked,

"A-r-e y-o-u-r p-e-o-p-l-e r-e-a-l-l-y g-o-i-n-g t-o n-o-m-i-n-a-t-e H-i-l-l-a-r-y?"
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The room was full of pregnant women and their partners. The Lamaze class was in full swing. The instructor was teaching the women how to breathe properly, and informing the men how to give the necessary assurances at this stage of the plan. "Ladies, exercise is good for you," announced the teacher. "Walking is especially beneficial. And, gentlemen, it wouldn't hurt you to take the time to go walking with your partner!"
    The room was very quiet. Finally, Larry, a man in the middle of the group raised his hand.

"Yes?" asked the instructor.

"Is it all right if she carries a golf bag while we walk?"

2. Lounge   -   #2
    The guy had to try it one more time. So he left, returned and took a stool . . . Again a martini, and the question "What is your IQ?"

This time the man drawled out "Uh . . . 'bout 50."

The robot clicked, then leaned close and very slowly asked,

"A-r-e y-o-u-r p-e-o-p-l-e r-e-a-l-l-y g-o-i-n-g t-o n-o-m-i-n-a-t-e H-i-l-l-a-r-y?"
    It would have been so much better if you had referred to bush or fundamentalist republicans or something -_-
    i wouldn't be surprised if Dems had a higher average IQ... but i don't wanna get into that...

Other than that part I found the whole thing quite amusing. Thanks.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    bornwithnoname's Avatar Bit Master BT Rep: +1

Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by baccyman View Post

All the republicans in the room nod slightly in your direction.

I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it. (Terry Prattchet)

4. Lounge   -   #4