FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    << I dont think he will be offering his FSC invite/account anymore
    -Is that still a good deal?
    Proud Member of:

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Jaits's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfca View Post
    check pm.

p.s. There is nothing like real life experience... You can do so much with books and internet but it's nothing like real life experience... Rarely do you get to think 20 minutes before saying your next sentence (forum post) to the girl/guy your hitting on...

p.s.s. Being yourself is usually the way to go... anyways enough..

if u had read my post, u would have seen that this is my personal belief as well... natural game is the way to go (this belief though is based on a reality that is related to being social and sexually active from 13 yrs old which sort of naturally embeds u with those qualities required - there are ppl that didnt have a chance to do all that at that age or maybe a even older.. there are 20yr+ old virgins ffs)....

but u also have to understand, that most ppl getting into the seduction community, lack the skills/inner confidence to be themslves and simultaniously being attractive... the community offers them the ability to follow a structure that will gain them the skillset and inner confidence to be themselves.. ie their best selves... (i ve already covered all this in my previous post, its just a bit convulated on the first read)...

even for ppl that are social naturally (ie since a young age) and have a gd understanding of social dynamics intuatively, studying about phsychology and getting into more depth on the subject, and having the ability to discuss ur 'game' and actions and thus improving from it can only benefit u... like any type of knowledge does... and about ur 20 min remark, obviously, that is y u have to gain an intuition for what to say based on the reactions u receive from the environment.. the most basic skill is to get out of ur head, whch means that u dont think about what u say, u just say it regardless of the outcome, and if u r congruent enough with it, and truly believe it, so will others... only experience can teach u that... if u can accelerate ur self-teaching rate using these kind of means, y not do it... its similar to trying to learn to program by urself without any references, or to read a book and/or do a tutorial as well as get hands on experience... in the latter case, ur learning rate will be much faster than just trying things at random .. simple logistics...

That's very sentimental, Jaits.
    its just the way i perceive the world, tomm it might be diff .. u dont have to agree with me.. just acccept that this is my reality and what works for me.. and if u r happy with how u are and think u dont want to improve... i can live with that ... ur the one loosing out, not me
    Last edited by Jaits; 02-20-2007 at 06:56 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12