Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Can I please access the invite section?

I am in a great deal of pain now people.....are you guys happy now?.....I am through fighting.....you guys win......THERE!!!!!!!!

I am very depress and sad now because I can't go to the invite section

I just want to be able to access the invite section please!!! I can't live without it....I love this site and everyone here is very nice.....and I never mean anything I say when I call other people "retards" and "idiots" and what not....come on...were are reasonable and mature adults now...who get's offended by those words now at our age....that's was kid stuff only....name calling was like so 2nd grade in school....I really feel sad for people who can't take a few words now and then...... NOW CAN I HAVE ONE OF MY ACCOUNTS back?

I AM Sorry!!! I REALLY AM to everyone on this site....now can I get my account back? I siad I am "sorry"....what more do you people want me to do? The bibles siads to forgive.......
    Last edited by Bor74; 02-17-2007 at 07:45 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    the guys fooking nuts

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Shamong...please remove your disgusting avatar....if I see it one more time...I am going to throw up

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    R**********

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Bor74 View Post
    R**********
    stop acting like a retard bora or you will be banned again

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    DISABLED PRIVS
    Shamong...please remove your disgusting avatar....if I see it one more time...I am going to throw up

if u want to see shamong's real avatar u need to be at ftn, but i think getting an acc there will be impossible to you, so my advice:

just deal with this shamong's avatar,or block it via adblock or similar firefox plugin.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by andrzejek1999 View Post

if u want to see shamong's real avatar u need to be at ftn, but i think getting an acc there will be impossible to you, so my advice:

just deal with this shamong's avatar,or block it via adblock or similar firefox plugin.
    lol he not on ftn n stop telling peeps were they can view

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    shamong is a evil person......She reminds me of that evil nurse from the film "one flew over the cocko's nest" with jack nickson...

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    shamong is a evil person......
    she is not

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    DISABLED PRIVS
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny67 View Post
    shamong is a evil person......
    she is not
    so true

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast