Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 10 new free WB accounts

Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Seems like aburyach is against this and does not want to see wb and other sites doing this here.....

geeee i wounder why that is.....

Wild

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunyq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post

well first off they go to different states that are far apart. and them ips dont match any hosting company.... If i am wrong i will fixs the account. But from ips it dont look good.

Wild
    That's weird...my ISP is Comcast. I live in Illinois. I don't know what it is. I did not give away or trade the account. Is there anyway I can prove it?

After talking to him in pms i do beleave him, so gave him back his account

Wild

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    WTF is all this it ain't really free crap?
    Don't look a gift horse in the mouth - get on it's back and ride the bugger.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    slowgo's Avatar Sysop@Wild-Bytes
    Quote Originally Posted by aburyach View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by slowgo View Post
    How else would you classify them then if not free?

The only stipulations are that you abide by the rules @ Wild-Bytes and meet a few "proveable" requirements..

other than a little time and effort and honesty what auctual cost is there?

Slowgo
    They are not free in the regard that you are gathering information from many users such as IPs, emails, logins that can be used against them if your rules are not properly followed and such. Yes, I realize they are free as they have no dollar equivalent or are you charging it, but they far from free in terms of the information you have on each user. Maybe I am just being a "moron" or "lame" as Mr.Wild so aptly said.
    As Bunny said unless you are contemplating "NOT" abiding by the rules there should not be a problem.
    Also the rules we have are by no means the harshest out there..simple and straightfoward.
    and we do want good community minded members that value "sharing is free and good" and that cheaters,trading accounts,hit and running are some of the main things that ruin it for the other good members of any site not just Wild-bytes and yes most major sites share information regarding those peeps that just want a free lunch at somebody else's expense.

Slowgo
    [

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    ;o BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes
    Is it because your lame ass wants to use it to trade with.
    Did I say that? Calm down.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i will say aburyach not a cheater and a good member here

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Vakill's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Wildbytes, a week or so ago there was only 100 something disabled users, now there is 1,000. What happened?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Calibur View Post
    Wildbytes, a week or so ago there was only 100 something disabled users, now there is 1,000. What happened?
    1,000?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    slowgo's Avatar Sysop@Wild-Bytes
    You might have looked at the home page just after we moved db, good peeps info moved first and as we had time we moved the trash also

Slowgo
    [

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Calibur View Post

Them are all old accounts that have not been active in last 4 to 6 months. Accounts have not logged in over 90 days and accounts were not parked. So system took care of them....

Starting today all new members have 2 weeks to be active or account is pruned by system.... Accounts with Zero stats will also be pruned..

We want active members.

Anyways i am off to bed...

tomorrow i will respond to all the pms and list all the winners in this thread.

Wild
    Last edited by wildbytes; 02-17-2007 at 03:22 AM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast